Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 1:52:32 PM EDT
Are we alound to promote are own messageboards.  I'm in the process of creating a site. Nothing to do with guns. looking to pull some traffic my way.  I love ar15.com, plus I can't compete with your level.  but if allowable maybe some people could rant rave etc at my place also.  not going to but a link till I get an ok from somebody.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well the site at this time is just a messageboard, but once I get it developed and everything.it will be a place for info on some upcoming games gt4 and forzamotorsports.  I just need a few people to post messages.  the messageboard will be totally different when the site goes live.  So its bascailly a place were people can just go nuts and make nosense.  Like I do alot of times.    My spelling and grammar sucks big time.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
ok thanks,  anybody who wants to post a message I would appreciated it.  Forum

Thanks again beerslayer!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top