Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2001 8:46:19 PM EDT
How come no one ever uses the chat room??? It seems to me, everyone has a lot to say.

Mrs DieselDoctor
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
When it first opened I visted it, but several times no one was there so I just got out of the habit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Good question, I don't know. Maybe cause this board has a nice pace. Thrown in a topic, do your chores, come back and check the responses. Gives you time to do something else. Kinda like multi tasking. Chat room was in full use during the election though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The chat room would be a good place when 2 or more members are online at the same time and want to discuss something live.

These forums are great because you don't have to be "present to win"!

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I only use chatrooms to pick up women.  It never works but I try anyway.  Hope my wife never finds out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top