Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2001 4:39:38 PM EDT
I've been thinking about this forum and I'm sure the feds watch it.  I think because of the topics that just happen to appear that the feds are trying to profile us and get to "know" us better.  No joke, no tin foil hats.  Example:  How much ammo do I need?  How many mags is enough?  I bought a LEO mag, what do I do?  Friend has a pre-ban upper on a post-ban lower, HELP!  See.  all those are asking for a "what would you do in that situaution."  Just like the tests I had to take before I got many of my jobs I've worked.  Think about it before you call me paranoid, sounds feasible and very likely doesn't it.  

Smokey the Bandit Striks again
[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Talk is cheap, the GD board is to much of a cluster fuck for them to get hard evidence to use against us.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
i seralosy doubt they have the man power or the time and money to waste lurking around a web board. also its the net its really hard to tell if someone is F.O.S or telling the truth about if hes got a LEO mag or something like that. considering most of the guys that post crap like "hey everybody im breaking the law" are probly trolls or incredably stupid. probly both

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
forget it.  i cant concentrate when im listening to music this loud.

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How do they know whether or not what I say here isn't 100% bullhit and deliberate disinformation?
View Quote

hah, these guys are pro's.  they watch all our easily found post history and set up a chart for those deemed truly "alternative" .  I keep getting called and hung up on.  Caller Id says out of state.  see, they are after me at least.  hehe

smokey the bandit strikes again
[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#9]
They sure are!!!!!  There's this room at FBI headquarters down at Quantico that's filled with guys (and some gals) who all they do is surf these web sites gathering intel on all of us (what a great job to be paid to surf gun sites).  However if you're not violating any laws who cares.  Just don't have any off-line correspondense with anyone i.e. don't send some guy an e-mail because he's offering to sell you his pre-ban NIB with 20 Colt Mags for $450.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course there is pyschological profiling
here. Evidence supporting this statement
exists in numerous postings
by the expert psychologists
who never miss a chance
to diagnose the behavior of certain members
or the entire membership in general.

Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#11]
"Multi-weapon owner"

Who? Me?

Nah...  I like burying things in the ground too much.  You know, like a squirrel buries his nuts for the coming winter... [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top