Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:40:39 AM EDT
[#1]
PureBlood master race checking in. How much is my blood and sperm worth today?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently blood money is no good .
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

$1,000 a pint sounds reasonable
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the Red Cross says there is a blood shortage and finally admits that all the vaxtards are full of tainted blood, and that they can’t use it like the unvaxxed

IDGAF that the Red Cross need unvaxxed donors to donate.

I used to donate, but refuse to do so now (and I’m
One of the rare blood antigen carriers too… Lutheran and what not )

You want my unvaxxed blood? How much are you paying? No more free ride.

You wanted me imprisoned, out of work, or dead for not getting that shot.

Payback is a bitch.

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over

Pure blood O neg-$5K a pint. Or a bottle of Pappy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 2:00:21 AM EDT
[#4]
A- here and fuck ‘em
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m thinking of opening a vegan restaurant that caters to lesbians.  Will call it Vegina.  Good idea?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It going to cost you . My profit margins are as high as the medical industry’s are . Maybe higher.

Quoted:
Pureblood O positive checking in. Pay me.

Quoted:
Pureblood checking in

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.

I’m thinking of opening a vegan restaurant that caters to lesbians.  Will call it Vegina.  Good idea?

I almost said it sounds too niche. Then I remembered I can almost see Boulder from my front bedroom window, so why not?

Added bonus for this thread: during the covid times, there was a restaurant in Boulder that required all customers to be fully vaxxed. As in, they'd check your card before seating you. I may or may not know anything about an upper decker left there by a guy who refused to show his card and was only there to use the bathroom anyway.

I should have included that in my list, for about a year the fully-vaxxed were pretty much as insufferable as the pure blood master race is today. Doesn't matter what the conversation is really about, because everybody needs to know your vax status even if this is a Wendy's.

YADATROT: I asked at a local blood bank about this question. The response was that they don't want blood from anybody who's had a live -virus vaccine in the previous two weeks, and it didn't matter which vaccine it was. Nothing to do with the rice rabies at all
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]
PUREBLOOD MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!!!

Also, my blood is not for sale. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I think you are confusing the Red Cross with ALL the government [state and/or federal] and world health entities that wanted you to get a shot.
The Red Cross is not that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think you are confusing the Red Cross with ALL the government [state and/or federal] and world health entities that wanted you to get a shot.
The Red Cross is not that.
View Quote

GD anti-vax assholes never fail to miss an opportunity to be enraged, even about  false things.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:40:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Red cross has been asking a flavor of that question for a while.
They also ask if you ever had any covid test, if you ever had covid or any vaccine for covid.

I lost count of people that loaded up on "free" covid tests by mail and stuck them up their nose.
What could go wrong with free test kits from China or the gov and people sticking them in their body?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I won't be donating my organs either. Since I refused the covid poison, I'm ineligible for major surgery. So, if I can't get one, I'm not giving mine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I remember they made a big deal about people wearing masks when the scam was in full swing, now they want the blood of those they likely denied?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last I checked it was 3K per load
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pureblood A- here. They call me about every two weeks to schedule a blood donation. I used to give 4 times a year. I have some unrelated health issues so I've not been donating and am not sure when I will be able again.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#14]
You’re not screwing the Red Cross only sick people.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Reference point for pricing the market...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck the Red Cross
Who do you think is helping all the shit head immigrants?
They are the money pipeline to get all the new Democrat voters in.

POS organization that should be disbanded like NPR
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
. This place.

Look, I don't give a shit if you got vaxxed or not.  But this disclaimer by the Red Cross is if you received a live attenuated Covid-19 vaccine.  If you did, there's probably a wait time before you can give blood.  Vaccinated people are not disallowed from giving blood.  Purebloods aren't in any higher demand, nor will they get any payment for their donation.  

View Quote

In defense of the OP, DC_Draino is a dope.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#20]

The Red Cross needs to fold in on itself like a neutron star and start over
View Quote

This right here.  After working with them for almost 20 years.... I couldn't say it better.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How do you know someone's a pureblood? Same as knowing who's a vegan Texan pilot nurse who does crossfit: they'll make damn sure everybody knows it even if nobody asked.
View Quote

Can one be "Pure blood" and inbred at the same time?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP might be misled but this is real. Have fun vaxtards LOL.

https://files.catbox.moe/wfdigg.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
OP might be misled but this is real. Have fun vaxtards LOL.

https://files.catbox.moe/wfdigg.jpeg

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Fuck the Red Cross
Who do you think is helping all the shit head immigrants?
They are the money pipeline to get all the new Democrat voters in.

POS organization that should be disbanded like NPR The Corporation for Public Broadcasting
Go BIG or go home.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck you, pay me.
View Quote

This times a million.

My wife, My Son, and ME all NOT Vaxed. Fuck You pay ME!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It probably was not available in the US but was in other countries.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:16:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Fake news

COVID-19 Vaccine and COVID-19 Booster Shot
Acceptable if you were vaccinated with a non-replicating, inactivated, or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer providing you are symptom-free and fever-free.
Wait 2 weeks if you were vaccinated with a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine.
Wait 2 weeks if you were vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine but do not know if it was a non-replicating, inactivated, RNA based vaccine or a live attenuated vaccine

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I bet you wouldn't be so picky and proud if you were on the gurney and the guy with the transfusion kit approaches in order to save your life.  

"We don't know what it was about, but his last words were, 'pay me.'"

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#27]
I do not think what the OP is saying is true.  At least not at this point.  Do a search. There are no restrictions on the Red Cross accepting vaccinated blood.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#29]

I thought waiting after vaccination was pretty standard for blood donation. I tried to donate twice a year when I was in the military and was always asked how long it was since the last vaccine I received.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I created a redcross account and went through the motions on scheduling an apt and didn't get the disclaimer. I did however not click "confirm Apt" as the final step because I really dont want to donate blood so maybe it comes after that.

Is this legit? because I would like to send it to some peacocking social media former friends who said I killed grandma.
View Quote

Go through the RapidPass questions, it's legit.  Final question.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/manage-my-donations/rapidpass.html

Also funny how all the other vaccine questions ask if you've had them in the past 2 or 3 weeks, but Covid-19 is the only one that asks if you've EVER had it.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/coronavirus--covid-19--and-blood-donation.html

Feel better? I'm sure it'll be the vax next time though.
View Quote

regardless, the covid 19 vaccine was very clearly a mistake.  Once we have a decade of data to analyze I fully expect we'll look back on it much the way we did thalidomide in the late 80's/early 90's.  But at least you get to exercise a sense of superiority on OP for his overreaction.  Feel better?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't recall all the questions but iirc asking about recent shots and vaccines is routine for all blood donations.
View Quote

The RapidPass questions do ask about several other vaccines and numerous medications.  But they all say in the past 2 weeks or 3 weeks.  Covid-19 vaccine is the only one that specifically says "have you EVER had it?"  They even put ever in all caps to emphasize it.  Intardasting.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#34]
All you pure blood guys.  You never got sick either, or just no shot?  My brother, never got either and still amazes me how he hasn't.  I've had it twice.  
I got the shot and 1 booster (I had china cough when I got the booster), wish I hadn't now, but can't change that.

Oh, and Type O neg here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#35]
The entity that conducts blood drives in my area, Vitalant has discontinued asking about clot shots about six months ago.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#36]
I donated every year in honor of my dead best friend who was a hemophiliac and got a batch of bad blood. That was until Covid. I already had an appointment when they declared Covid an emergency and shut everything down. Hell my state setup 10 mobile medical stations using the National Guard over night it was that serious. When I showed up at my appointment I was stopped at the door. I drank water as instructed and needed to piss in the bathroom that is 20 feet down a separate hallway from the desk that is 8 feet from this now make shift gate at the entrance where I was forced to take my temperature. When it didn't work after two failed attempts and I asked again to use the bathroom, he said no and shoved the probe in my mouth. When it failed to work he told me to wait, with not a person around while he went to get another thermometer. When he returned he watched me walk out and when I turned around and flipped him the middle finger he just slumped in defeat that his O Negative will never ever donate again because of that Covid bullshit. Pure blood master race for ever.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All you pure blood guys.  You never got sick either, or just no shot?  My brother, never got either and still amazes me how he hasn't.  I've had it twice.  
I got the shot and 1 booster (I had china cough when I got the booster), wish I hadn't now, but can't change that.

Oh, and Type O neg here.
View Quote

No shot. Had it once, maybe twice, wasn't tested to confirm.

First time, a little achiness, couldn't smell or taste much for a week.  Second time, a little achiness for 3 or so days.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm concerned with how easily misled many of you are. Serious question, do you just believe everything on the internet?
View Quote

LOL I have quietly been chuckling at the responses in this thread. Ive come to the same conclusion as you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It going to cost you . My profit margins are as high as the medical industry’s are . Maybe higher.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pureblood checking in

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh, and Type O neg here.
View Quote

Never been vaxed,  haven't even had so much as a sniffle in the last 4 years or more. And up until last month I was working a side job that put me in constant physical contact with dozens of people daily. All my coworkers atmy full time job have had covid at least twice.
I donate blood/platelets through Blood Connection on a regular basis. They do ask on their questionnaire if you have had any recent vaccinations, but don't ask specifically about covid
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

GD anti-vax assholes never fail to miss an opportunity to be enraged, even about  false things.  

View Quote

How does this make you feel? I’m not anti vaxx pal, I’m anti Covid vaxx. Most here are simply anti c19 “vaccine”, so don’t be obtuse. If you’re a fan, get yourself and your kids vaxxed, the earlier the better according to the CDC. The moar vaxx the better, right. Actually, don’t do that, at least for your kids, please!

Attachment Attached File

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

- unknown Pawnee squaw.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I don't  see where it says they want unvaccinated blood.

Two pages of cheering by people who seem to see what they want to believe  I guess.

Did Google up that they would  like people  to wait two weeks after getting  vaccinated  and know which shot they had but that's  been out for years.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how do you know cost per load?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fuck you, pay me.
View Quote

This! And aren't they also one of the NGOs that is helping facilitate the invasion on the southern border? Or am I tripping?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll take 5 American Gold Eagles per pint!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#47]
They wanted me to be fired from my job for not getting vaccinated.   The more extreme of them wanted me forcefully removed from my home.  

No blood for them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.

If there's a chance they will have to pay at some point, I'm holding out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Pureblood A- here. They call me about every two weeks to schedule a blood donation. I used to give 4 times a year. I have some unrelated health issues so I've not been donating and am not sure when I will be able again.
View Quote

That's the really rare one, right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#50]
pUrebLoOd people just sound so dumb
Page / 3
Top Top