Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
This probably isn’t true, but it’s not exactly unbelievable either.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I may have misused the word.

I certainly didn't give it as much thought as you.

You should post more often.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's that ironic, odds are that it wasn't an accidental killing then. That's called harnessing a negative reversal network to achieve a desired outcome, i.e. a movie's success. If you study occult, you'll understand what they're doing. Hollywood does it all the time. (You need a human sacrifice). Pay attention to the film after it's released.

I actually didn't think much of it until aimless mentioned the plot, and then it clicked.

Every time I post, people call me a retard.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Baldwin proving most mass shooters are leftists.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I actually didn't think much of it until aimless mentioned the plot, and then it clicked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's that ironic, odds are that it wasn't an accidental killing then. That's called harnessing a negative reversal network to achieve a desired outcome, i.e. a movie's success. If you study occult, you'll understand what they're doing. Hollywood does it all the time. (You need a human sacrifice). Pay attention to the film after it's released.

Well, . . . Don't listen to those retards.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This probably isn't true, but it's not exactly unbelievable either.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/4DAB73E7-778C-4263-A585-0E200D987B95_jpe-2139459.JPG
View Quote
I knew it....Trumps fault. Guy is still living rent free in that loser's head
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
How does it feel to kill an innocent man, Alex?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Of course you can. You have to spin it like they do. Alec Baldwin is a major libtard. This is why liberals hate guns, because they don’t know how to handle them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we blame this on Baldwin?

Of course you can. You have to spin it like they do. Alec Baldwin is a major libtard. This is why liberals hate guns, because they don’t know how to handle them.

More specifically, they're demonstrably emotionally unstable & project that onto others.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#9]
So is a prop gun a real gun? I was under the impression prop guns were unable to fire live rounds.  Or are they interchanging the word prop for a real gun that was used for a prop? And, why were there live rounds within a mile of the set?
This is all so bizarre.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So is a prop gun a real gun? I was under the impression prop guns were unable to fire live rounds.  Or are they interchanging the word prop for a real gun that was used for a prop? And, why were there live rounds within a mile of the set?
This is all so bizarre.
View Quote

If they are being used to shoot blanks, it's a real gun. Revolvers, pump actions, bolt actions are unaltered. Semi and full autos have restrictors in the bore  or muzzle device to cycle the action with blanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#11]
30-2-3. Manslaughter.
Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice.
A. Voluntary manslaughter consists of manslaughter committed upon a sudden quarrel or in the heat of passion.
Whoever commits voluntary manslaughter is guilty of a third degree felony resulting in the death of a human being.
B. Involuntary manslaughter consists of manslaughter committed in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to felony, or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death in an unlawful manner or without due caution and circumspection.
Whoever commits involuntary manslaughter is guilty of a fourth degree felony.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is all so bizarre.
View Quote

Lots of real guns are used on sets these days.

It's not like the 1980s when all the guns were obviously fake like this:

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#13]

I'm surprised they went to UNMH. the governor has been going on all week about how UNMH is overrun with coof victims and they can't take anyone. plus there's a brand new big ass Presbyterian like 7 miles from where they filmed the movie.

UNMH has the only full time neurosurgery coverage, assuming the injury was head or neck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How does it feel to kill an innocent man, Alex?
View Quote

Woman. He killed a woman. An innocent woman. Alec Baldwin is a woman killer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Unknown to me my buddy from high school's wife is a prop master for the very company that is involved in this shooting. Just read his Facebook post in defense of his wife, her company, and their stringent handing of props and the way this should never occur. They feel terrible about the innocent loss of life in any regards for a frivolous acting scene.

His wife had apprehension of being involved with the show even courtesy of its heavy firearm use. She and the crew are obviously heart broken over the loss.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Lady Killer, eh?  Ah, yeah.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Not a good shoot, Alec missed himself.  

Alec, don't give up, try, try again.  And again and again and again, until you get it right.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:19:53 AM EDT
[#18]
This was posted in the other thread but it deserves a repost here....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If they are being used to shoot blanks, it's a real gun. Revolvers, pump actions, bolt actions are unaltered. Semi and full autos have restrictors in the bore  or muzzle device to cycle the action with blanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all so bizarre.

When I worked with theatrical blanks (Disney’s Jungle Cruise, back in the 80s) we used legit S&W model 10s. However, they were equipped with a short cut cylinder that would accept only blanks with a shorter case length. A .38spl cartridge would start into the chamber but would prevent you from closing the cylinder. This was demonstrated during a requisite safety class. On that note, before you could handle the guns, you had to complete a basic firearms safety course and Disney was serious about handling the guns safety. There were specific “targets” you were permitted to point the muzzle at (and only at). There were specific places you would reload. There was  ZERO tolerance for horseplay. Improper handling resulted in immediate removal. I recall two instances of disciplinary action (I witnessed neither but the circumstances were hammered home to all of us). One involved two “Skippers” who were fooling around and shooting towards each other in the Jungle (they were immediately fired) and an ND while somebody was reloading at the dock (more likely screwing around cocking and un-cocking the hammer). He was prohibited from working that attraction again.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Poor handling skills. No gun safety rules were used. Idiots playing with guns.  Very sorry for the victims.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Article in the Daily Mail that talks about the 'armorer' being a 24 year old daughter of a well-known Hollyweird armorer.  This gal does not exactly exude competence with firearms or gun handling.  She does not look at all natural holding that 1866.  

"She also admitted in the podcast interview she found loading blanks into a gun 'the scariest' thing because she did not know how to do it and had sought help from her father to get over the fear.  "

"'I almost didn't take the job because I wasn't sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,' Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage - her first time as head armorer. "

"Unionized workers had walked off the set hours before the fatal shooting, after they complained about long hours, shoddy conditions and another safety incident days earlier involving 'two misfires' of a prop weapon. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10123003/I-wasnt-sure-ready-Doubts-head-armorer-24-charge-guns-Alec-Baldwin-film.html

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Article in the Daily Mail that talks about the 'armorer' being a 24 year old daughter of a well-known Hollyweird armorer.  This gal does not exactly exude competence with firearms or gun handling.  She does not look at all natural holding that 1866.  

"She also admitted in the podcast interview she found loading blanks into a gun 'the scariest' thing because she did not know how to do it and had sought help from her father to get over the fear.  "

"'I almost didn't take the job because I wasn't sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,' Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage - her first time as head armorer. "

"Unionized workers had walked off the set hours before the fatal shooting, after they complained about long hours, shoddy conditions and another safety incident days earlier involving 'two misfires' of a prop weapon. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10123003/I-wasnt-sure-ready-Doubts-head-armorer-24-charge-guns-Alec-Baldwin-film.html

View Quote

Guuuuuuurl power.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Let's take a good look at this--

Movie Summary--
Rust is a Western about outlaw Harland Rust, played by Baldwin, who travels to Kansas in the 1880s to free his 13-year-old grandson Lucas from prison and take him on the run from authorities.

Hot Take--
Baldwin, an anti-gun spokesman, shoots somebody with a gun, in a movie advertising the need for a gun, to rescue family members when law enforcement becomes defunct.

100% Clown World
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This probably isn’t true, but it’s not exactly unbelievable either.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/4DAB73E7-778C-4263-A585-0E200D987B95_jpe-2139459.JPG
View Quote

WoW!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#25]
The finger pointing will be epic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Ranting about Trump?  Not a jury in Hollywood will convict.  Hope it is true and that karma gets his ass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Talk about both delusional and disingenuous writing:

Originally posted by the LA Times:

Baldwin removed the gun from its holster once without incident, but the second time he did so, ammunition flew toward the trio around the monitor. The projectile whizzed by the camera operator but penetrated Hutchins near her shoulder, then continued through to Souza. Hutchins immediately fell to the ground as crew members applied pressure to her wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#28]
I just hope this was filmed and no one (AB) destroyed the film.  Please, please, please be on film.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just hope this was filmed and no one (AB) destroyed the film.  Please, please, please be on film.  
View Quote

It should be on film I would expect, that will be interesting if it is and gets released at some point.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Talk about both delusional and disingenuous writing:

View Quote

I caught that too.

Pathetic reporting, as though the gun just "went off" on its own.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#31]
If it's a single action revolver he had to DELIBERATELY cock the hammer and then pull the trigger. People can try to excuse the ''whoops, pulled the trigger by accident'' bullshit but you can't do that with a hammer that has to be manually pulled back and THEN the trigger pulled. He did that on purpose for whatever reason that went thru his little liberal pea-brain.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#32]
And the dupe thread posted 2 hours later now at 34 pages.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck the dupe police.  I hope the POS gun banner fries in hell.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that right off the other day.
I am Not A Dupe Nazi.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Nothing will happen and someone will donate a shit ton of money to some antigun organization(may as well be the NRA) and life goes on for Hollywood.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:17:47 AM EDT
[#36]
From fox news.
Hutchins' father says he doesn't blame Alec Baldwin for shooting
Halyna Hutchins’ father in his first interview since her tragic death said he doesn’t blame Alec Baldwin for the shooting, adding he and his wife are still in disbelief.

“We still can’t believe Halyna is dead and her mother is going out of her mind with grief,” Anatoly Androsovych told the Sun. “But I don’t hold Alec Baldwin responsible — it is the responsibility of the props people who handle the guns.”

Androsovych, who is Ukrainian, said he and his wife want to get to the U.S. to comfort their grandson who is “lost without his mother.”
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Funny, the versions of what happened are changing all the time.  First I heard he bitched that they wanted to do another take and fired the gun at them on purpose after saying he should shoot them.  Now he's ranting about Trump and it "went off" in his hand.  This was on Yahoo today....

"According to a search warrant executed by the Santa Fe County Sheriff's office, Baldwin and the crew were setting up a shot that required him to cross-draw a revolver and point the weapon at the camera. Due to a shadow, the camera had to be re-adjusted. While this was happening, and cameras were not rolling, Baldwin demonstrated to Hutchins and Souza how he was going to draw the revolver from its holster and how his arm would be positioned for the new shot when the firearm went off."

How long until we hear that he wasn't even touching it and it just went off by itself on the table, because it's a gun and it's evil?  Or, that a crew member that loves Trump did it?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top