Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2002 1:13:45 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this pro-gun and 2nd amendment commerical?  I think I saw it on CNN during lunch today.  I was flipping around the channels.  In it, a woman was holding off an attacker with a gun.  Then they showed a white guy getting handcuffed.  The voice said that 2 million crimes a year are stopped by armed citizens.  I believe the sponser was the National Freedom Assn.  I could be wrong on the group though.  Anyways, anybody else see this?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It's about time...

I wish the NRA would use some of my bucks to air some commercials... I'm going to cancel my membership, because they are basically useless anymore.

The good ole boy club wants to keep their benelli shotguns for skeet and that's all they are worried about.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's about time...

I wish the NRA would use some of my bucks to air some commercials... I'm going to cancel my membership, because they are basically useless anymore.
View Quote

i'm not renewing because they never sent me my damn free hat
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about time...

View Quote

View Quote

Sons a bitches
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about time...

View Quote

View Quote

You can have mine... Ugly fucking thing that I wouldn't wear in public.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about time...

View Quote

View Quote

Sons a bitches
View Quote

I guess as a life member I'm one of the "sons a bitches"!   [;)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
And WHY were you watching the Clinton News Network?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The good ole boy club wants to keep their benelli shotguns for skeet and that's all they are worried about.
View Quote

Yeah, that pretty much explains why the whole current issue of the American Rifleman is dedicated to the M14/M1A or the numerous articles about about Garands, Grease Guns, M1911A1, AR15s, etc, that have appeared in the last couple of years.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that pretty much explains why the whole current issue of the American Rifleman is dedicated to the M14/M1A or the numerous articles about about Garands, Grease Guns, M1911A1, AR15s, etc, that have appeared in the last couple of years.
View Quote

Yeah, that pretty much explains it. [:O)]

I'm not getting into a pissing match about it. This is the way I feel, deal with it and move on.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about time...

View Quote

Does that mean you only got one hat!

View Quote

Sons a bitches
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about time...

View Quote

View Quote

Sons a bitches
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

Does that mean you only got one hat!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Try GOA:

[red]Gun Owners of America[/red]

[url]http://www.gunowners.org/[/url]

They may be the pro gun group that is right for you!

If you can afford the yearly fee the NRA will help in the fight for our rights and way of life.

I'm not affiliated with either.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No kidding, why is it that most gun garb is super cheaply made and just plain looks like shit.

I'd love to have a nice wool fitted hat or even a decent adjustable low crown hat with a gun logo or even the NRA logo on it but that is seemingly impossible to find.

The NRA should improve it's clothing merchandise and yes I have spoken directly to them on this. Thus far it has apparently fallen on deaf ears.
View Quote

You mean something like this:
[url]http://store.nrahq.org/nra/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=112[/url]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:31:20 AM EDT
[#16]
[img]store.nrahq.org/nra/assets/product_images/thumb/10878.jpg[/img][img]store.nrahq.org/nra/assets/product_images/thumb/10788.jpg[/img][img]store.nrahq.org/nra/assets/product_images/thumb/10436.jpg[/img]

Nice hats
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Y'all do what you want, I'm sticking with the NRA for now.

It is the 800 pound gorilla for the RKBA!

Just think carefully - which pro-gun outfit does Hillary/Schumer/Feinstein have nightmares concerning?

Which association keeps Sarah Brady and 'the Bear' up late at nights?

Eric The(LifeMemberNRA-Hell,IAmTheNRA!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Try GOA:

[red]Gun Owners of America[/red]

[url]http://www.gunowners.org/[/url]

They may be the pro gun group that is right for you!

If you can afford the yearly fee the NRA will help in the fight for our rights and way of life.

I'm not affiliated with either.
View Quote

What do their hats look like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top