Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 7:43:17 AM EDT
There was a magazine that focused on the AR15 and .45 caliber 1911 guns, but I missed it.  Does anyone know who published the magazine so I can purchase a copy?

Thanks

York
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Possibly:

Shooting Times
.45ACP & .223 Autoloaders Buyers Guide 2001

Try calling 1-800-727-4353

If you cannot get it let me know and I'll send you my copy.

Rob
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  That's the one I was looking for.  I couldn't remember who published it.

I'll give the number a try on Monday.

York
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Rob,
Thanks again for the tip.  I was eventually able to get through to them.  I was bounced around from one phone number to another. Eventually, I spoke to Mike and he's going to send me a copy free of charge.  

York
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Rob,
Thanks again for the tip.  I was eventually able to get through to them.  I was bounced around from one phone number to another. Eventually, I spoke to Mike and he's going to send me a copy free of charge.  

York
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Rob,

York
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top