Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 12:11:08 AM EDT
Who would have thunk it...I knew I liked him.

[url]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12364883,00.html[/url]

BUSH LOVES WAR FLICKS

A former projectionist at the White House has revealed which films President Bush likes to watch when he is not running the country.

Definitely a fan of war films, the US President is said to love Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan.

Paul Fischer also discloses former presidents' favourites in a TV documentary.

He reveals Bill Clinton thought highly of High Noon, while JFK backed Spartacus.

According to Fischer, the first film Jimmy Carter watched while he was in power was All The President's Men.

The movie is about the fall of his predecessor Richard Nixon.

Apparently Carter watched a total of 580 films in the White House, more than any other president.

Last Updated: 16:41 UK, Thursday July 03, 2003

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
IRENE! FRICKIN IRENE! rings out through the whitehouse as our beloved pres does the combat roll through the hallway with his airsoft ar15 on the way to the 3 am milk and cookie venture
View Quote

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAO ROFL HOLY CRAP AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! [ROFL] [ROFL2][LOL] ahhhh my sides hurt now. I can just imagine Bush puttin on the cammies, NVG's, the Kevlar, and runnin with his airsoft carbine style diving behind tables in the hall taking cover for his cookie run. AHHHHHHHHHHH lmao!
"COVER ME DICK!"
"On your six George!"
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#3]
bumpity bump bump
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
IRENE! FRICKIN IRENE! rings out through the whitehouse as our beloved pres does the combat roll through the hallway with his airsoft ar15 on the way to the 3 am milk and cookie venture
View Quote

My god that is brilliant!!!! [rofl]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]

[airline pilot] "Jimmy, do you like movies about gladiators?[/airline pilot]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah, so Iraq was not about oil, but milk and cookies?

[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top