Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 5:53:42 PM EDT
[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030612/i/1055454096.3154296905.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like he was agile enough to avoid busting his ass.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought that thing couldn't be tipped? Anyone know the story behind this?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Both George Bushes can be total gomers

[img]http://vatican.rotten.com/famous/bush-baseball.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Hexagram:
Look at the top two pictures, near the Segway's wheels, you can see a black blob.  That's probably Barney, one of W's dogs.  The theory that I heard was that Barney probably dashed in to the way, and W had to jump off in order to avoid running over him.  Segways cant stand up on their own if the power is off as it needs the gyroscopes to maintain its balance, only when the power is engaged will they stand upright; I'd assume W shut off the power in his attempt to avoid Barney and thus the Segway went down and he stumbled.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm glad he was agile enough to keep his feet - can you imagine the horror of the world's most powerful man getting his noggin cracked because he fell off a damn glorified high-tech scooter?

I wonder what the jerkoffs at DU are making of all this...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top