Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 12:15:30 AM EDT
So far 996 American soldiers have died in Iraq from hostile action.

Anyone care to bet what will happen when the KIA number surpasses 1000?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Are you sure?  Several hundred of those fatalities are not combat related (non-hostile):

lunaville.com/oif/Stats.aspx

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
How many young black and hispanic men have died violently this year alone in the top 5 metro areas of the US?  

Doesn't really, matter.  That demographic doesn't vote Democrat anyway.

As far as I know, gang members are all volunteers, too, who never intend to die in drug-related battle.

That doesn't matter, either.  They don't vote Dem.

Armed gang members are intruders in many neighborhoods, aren't they?  I mean, they have invaded areas in which the residents are hostile to them.

That doesn't matter, because they don't vote Dem.

If you don't vote Dem, your life simply doesn't matter to the Dems.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#5]
1200 people were murdered last year in LA.  I have no idea about DC, Detroit, Chicago, NYC, etc.  and all the other "safe" (no guns allowed) cities.  Also, not all of those have been combat-related, as stated previously above.  I have a feeling less would die if Rumsfeld and his band of chicken hawks would untie the hands of the US Military commanders in the area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top