Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 2:15:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a dead rat in the exhast manifold of the lead mechanics truck at a place I worked at some years ago, Man did that cooked rat stink, almost as bad as he did, it took him two days to locate where the rotten smell was coming from. I don't think he ever got the smell out of it, it was a piece of shit anyway, just like him. ha. ha.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was about 12 my sister did something that I can't remember to piss me off. One hot and humid August night she went out with some college pals to get drunk so while she was out I closed and taped up all the AC vents then wrapped her mattress with Saran wrap and emptied an entire container of garlic salt on it and spread it out evenly. Then I took two thin blankets and put them under her bedspread. When she got home she passed out in bed. During the night she sweated and sweated. Poor girl, she itched and smelled like garlic for almost two weeks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Another time, about two years later she made me look like an idiot when she was our student teacher so I saved the same pair of gym socks for seven months until one cold January night I snuck out to her car and jammed them up into the heater vents. Her car's heater took about ten minutes to kick in (it was a 10 year old Audi) and when it did she almost died from the smell. I saw her throwing my socks out the window from the school bus.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
We used to spray the toilet seats in the barracks with OC spray or we would totally fog the latrine with OC or sometimes we would offer to watch the phones for the office clerks so they could take a piss or get a coke and we would OC their phones and then soon as we would walk out we would go down the hall to our platoon office and call them and then listen to them yell.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Also one time when I was at Ft Sill someone put a skunk in the dryer in some artillery units barracks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My brother is the black sheep of the family. 5 time convicted felon, druggie, steals anything that isnt nailed down, a total POS. A few years ago, his wife kicked him out, so he came to live with my dad and I. He moved right in and thought he was going to take over. He pissed me off one day, so I figured I would show him how badly. He is a truck driver and always took a thermos full of ice water with him on the road. I went in the fridge, poured out his water, and then refilled it with water from the toilet. When he left for work in the morning, I went in his room and pissed on his bed. It was dry by the time he got home later that evening. He slept in it for almost a week, before the smell got to him. [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Hid a cup of urine behind a planter in the store manager's office (she was evil). Before she found where the smell was coming from, the pee had eaten through the cup and soaked into the carpet for a rancid, permanent smell. Carpet had to be replaced. He he he!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
About 1955 the small Texas town I lived in had a typical small town movie theater.  On Saturdays they showed a matinee that lots of kids and local farmers attended.

The theater didn't have real air-conditioning but had an evaporative water cooler on the roof.

We'd get one of the locals to buy us a tin can of snuff and we'd climb up to the roof, wait till we could hear a good part of the movie then pour the snuff into the water cooler and get off the roof fast.

It took about two minutes for the doors to open and a flood of folks come running out.  Must have been like tear gas inside.  

Another stunt was sitting up in the balcony and waiting for a good mushy part to come along and the audience get quiet.  Then one of us would lean over the rail, make a noise like we were getting sick and pour a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew on the audience below.

We really missed that theater when it closed.

Oh yeah, and swimming in the town water tower was fun too.

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
two things come to mind
1.my buddie had a "milk carton bandit" where we worked,after several more "hits" he pissed in the quart container of milk... an sure enough it went down. after my freind announced what he had done to the milk the fleet manager puked all the way to the latrine...justice served
2.an old geezer who went out of his way to be a pain loved his Java at our breaks....liquid hand soap plus murine was just the right cure for his wifes bitter coffee....I had never seen "terminal velocity" gotta get to the can now look on anyone elses face since...justice served
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I stole a bunch
of paper with
my high school
letterhead on it. Then made up a form letter
stating that your son/daughter
will not be graduating due
to academic performance, printed them out,
forged the assistant headmasters sig,
(from the year book HEE HEE!)
and mailed them out.

Also in 1987
I put a dummy grenade into my
social studies teacher's pocketbook
because we were taking a field trip to the
UN building in NYC* and I thought it would
be a riot to
see her
tackled by security.
She never noticed the extra weight but
a last minute judgment attack forced me
to fess up before we got off the
bus.

*This was actually just a cover
for a South Street Seaport shopping spree.

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I shouldnt even tell this one, but I haven't seen another prank yet to top it. This happened when I was 16 and working in our small town grocery store with a bunch of friends from school (about 7 of us).  There was a cashier there that nobody liked...he tried sooo hard to be cool.  He was never invited to hang out or party, but he would beg to come along, and sometimes just showed up at private parties.  Anyway, one night we were going to get drunk in Louisiana at a friends uncles house.  Kevin (the uncool kid) begged and pestered everyone all night to come along (as usual).  Mike (the kid who had the uncle) decided to tell Kevin that he could come, but an initiation ritual was needed.  The story was elaborate, and Kevin fell hook, line, and sinker.  We all met in the dairy cooler.  We gathered in a circle and each of us threw money on the floor.  The object was to be the first to blow a load in this "cirlce jerk" and win the money pot.

At this point I thought the guy was gonna back out, but Mike had bullshitted this guy too good.
The lights went out....everyone started to make mastubation noises and moan.  The lights come back on....Kevin has his pants down around his ankles and was Going To Town on his pecker!!!

We laughed so hard!!!! The guy runs out of the case right into the middle of the store trying to pull his pants up!!!!  He never came back to work, and never asked to hang out again...imagine that.

Jarhead94

Kids are so cruel
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]
My mom used to eat that Bran X cereal until I loaded it with cat food(I don't remember the brand- long ago). She still slaps me when she sees me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:40:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Icy hot in someone's underwear (in the crotch area of course...).  Takes a minute or two to kick in, and they usually have their pants on by then.

Used to get on the back row of the movie theater and kick over a box of gobstoppers.  They would go 'plink plink plink' from metal chair to metal chair all the way down to the front.

CS tear gas in someone's locker.  When they open the door it goes right into their face.  Warning: may cause collateral damage!

We cleaned dorms one summer and our job was to vacuum the rooms.  These 3 girls that did the dusting right after we vacuumed kept telling our supervisors about us screwing around and slacking off.  We decided to get even by squirting every room we vacuumed with a chemical fire extinguisher, vacuuming the carpets, and leaving all the dust to settle for them to clean up.

There was an ongoing battle for best dorm prank and the guys across the hall shaving creamed our door.  We got even by emptying a chemical fire extinguisher through the door vent.

there's lots more, if I can just think of them...
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Also for dorms...  Go to locked door, pour talcum powder along bottom of door, use blow dryer to blow it under the door and throughout room.  Goes EVERYWHERE !

At Officer Candidate School.  Took our TAC officer's locked car way out into the middle of a field by taking apart the sunroof, unlocking it, move it, lock it back up.  He never figured out how we did it, suffered greatly for that one.

A small piece of clear tape over either a mouth or ear piece of a phone is usually good for a laugh.

Find co-workers lunch box, remove contents and fill with water (if water tight) or other surprise.  Eat the lunch if you are a reall A$$.

Girl I worked with had her airbag stolen twice !!  I felt so bad for her I stole her keys out of her coat, taped a cheapo air pillow to her steering wheel, locked her car and returned keys without her knowing.  No way to keep a straight face for that one !!  Some people have no sense of humor...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Senior year of high school:

Me and about 8 of my big friends picked up a teacher's Chevy Vega and put it between two trees on the curb grass, where there was no room to drive it out of there... had about 4 inches clearance from the front and rear bumpers.

Another time, this real pr*ck of a guy that everyone hated was bragging to all of us about the parties he would go to and get wasted and stoned, and how his parents didn't have a clue. He bragged one day too much, so I had a friend of mine with a deep voice call the guys parents when we knew he was out partying and claimed to be a cop from the local PD and that their son was in custody for DUI. This was at about 11 PM. His parents drove all over town looking for him at various PDs and hospitals, with no luck of course.

Then he tries sneaking into the house at 3 AM, reeking of alcohol and pot. Bwahahahaha!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I called my wife on April fools day and told her I was a state trooper and thet her husband was killed in a 6 car pile up.

(Did I mention she is now my X-wife?)
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#18]
One from the Army, because I was recently talking about it: At FT.Sam during 91B school(medic) a  few of us saved up all the safety pins from the cravats we were using and pinned a sheet over a guy who liked to sneak off and take naps in his bunk.

While working for El Paso E.M.S.  when they used to be stationed out of apartments we'd:
1. If passing through another district early in the morning, we'd drop by a station and turn on all the sirens and lights, wipers, etc., since the batteries were off until the driver jumped in it became a severe wake-up call for the crew.
2. One of the chiefs decided we had to wear firefighter helmets in the rigs when responding code 3. These hung on hooks just behind the front seats when not in use. We'd tape an exam glove filled with water, inside the webbing with the cuff up and to the rear of the hat. When the crew member picked up the helmet and put it on, the pressure and angle forced the water down their back and they had to make the call with a wet shirt.
3. Spread Lidocaine gel on the mouthpiece and earpiece of the "phone" type radio mikes, numbs the mouth and ear.
4. I showed my partner how to make slim jims from banding straps. We'd drop by other stations when the unit was out and open the cars of the crew and change everything: seat position, cassettes, radio stations, turn on wiper switch, etc.
5. One more - If someone was so bold as to get themselves one of those newfangled "pagers" (this was a while ago)  and didn't safeguard their number, they would get all sorts of "interesting" pages just about the time they arrived at the scene with all the P.D, F.D., etc, around, or when they loaded a nonemergency pt. into the back of the rig, walked into the E.R., etc.
There's lots more. I personally think the P.D., F.D., and E.M.S. services were quite active in the practical joke department. Sorta helps ease the tension!
WSmac
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
A friend and myself would hide in garden across the street from the neighborhood hag. We would throw pebbles onto her roof in the middle of the night just to hear them roll down and thud into the gutter. Of course that would bring that old hag out flying. She would run around the house once or twice and go back inside. Funny as all get out. Then there was the time we turned her natural gas off in January. She must have called 911 because we have never seen more firetrucks police sheriffs and ambulances in one spot in that town ever. Around the fourth of course we would buy extra bottle rockets for the obvious reasons. Frog gigging season would bring a lack of good places to dump the guts and stuff so they would go in her mail and paper box. Did I say why we did this stuff? Well we were nice to this lady but one day she got the idea we were trouble for no reason. If she saw us out playing basketball she would call the police. If she saw us sitting on the porch she would call the police. To this day we still have no idea why she started this stuff. She would make a point to call the police on us at least once a day. She probably called the cops a dozen times before we did anything back. But by that time we were ready for payback.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#21]
1) Thoroughly disgusting prank to pull when a "guest" in someone's house: the tried-and-true "Top Loader" a.k.a. "Upper Decker" a.k.a. "Un-Tidy Bowl".  Eat Hormel chili straight from the can for a day or so, washed down with cheap beer. (Keystone works well.)  Turn off water valve to toilet tank.  Flush tank.  Remove tank lid.  Deposit "processed" chili and beer.  Replace tank lid.  Open supply valve.  Leave.

2) Thoroughly hilarious prank to pull on guests in your own house.  Fill medicine cabinet in master bathroom with marbles from the top.  Use silicon caulk (GE 103!) to hold door shut.  If you're having a large party, someone will invariably use the king's throne and while washing up, snoop in the medicine cabinet.  Comedy insues.  For the real techies, get one of those nifty lipstick CCD cameras, mount in back of cabinet to check the look on the poor cat's face!

Hee hee hee
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

2) Thoroughly hilarious prank to pull on guests in your own house.  Fill medicine cabinet in master bathroom with marbles from the top.  Use silicon caulk (GE 103!) to hold door shut.  If you're having a large party, someone will invariably use the king's throne and while washing up, snoop in the medicine cabinet.  Comedy insues.  For the real techies, get one of those nifty lipstick CCD cameras, mount in back of cabinet to check the look on the poor cat's face!

Hee hee hee
View Quote

I am definitely trying that one.Funny as hell.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn't do this but it was pretty funny. When I was in infantry school, I went down to visit my friend at SDSU one weekend. Somebody got ripped, shit on a dorm room chair, and stuck it on the elevator. That chair rode up and down on that elevator ALL Night.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Probably would get prosecuted in court if you did this today. When I was young and foolish a buddy and I use to put crazy glue on cats feet and glue them in every imaginable place that you could think of. We would glue them on the hood of someones car, on a sidewalk, on someones doorstep, glue 2 of them together.
You absolutely could not imagine watching what happens to a cat when you glue his front paws to the center or outside edge of a cars hubcap. It is hillarious. One time we got 5 cats from a neighbor who had a whole bunch of cats. We glued all these cats across a road about 5 o'clock in the morning just before the sun started rising. Needless to say we had stopped up the traffic and there was more fireman and police than you could imagine trying to figure out what the hell was going on.
The newspapers were starting to make my buddy and I quite popular. We finally decided that we had to retire our fun and called her quits before we would get caught. We never did get caught.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Not my prank, but one I have to mention.  It happened around five years ago, but seems to come up in conversation about every six months.

One of my friends used to work for Olive Garden, and the entire resturant was into pranks and friendly "gang wars".  One day he went into the ladies employee restroom and saran-wrapped the toilet. He lifted the seat, tightly covered the bowl with the saran-wrap, lowered the seat, and made his escape.  About an half-hour later, the manager went to do her business, and you can imagine the results.  A loud scream was heard, the door to the restroom slammed and she could be heard cussing about wet shoes and pants thoughout the resturant as she went looking for the culprit.  How he was able to get away without getting caught, I'll never know.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 3:14:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Nasal canula tube out of the toilet tank and down the back. bring it around and under the tank so it points back at the user. user flushes toilet and gets doused.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 4:35:44 AM EDT
[#27]
when people would pass out on my floor at college we would put then half way in the elevator door.  the door would keep closing on them, then an alarm would go off and security would come take pictures and haul off drunk.  also fun to put stuff like empty fire extinguishers with them or crap in the corner of the elevator, usualy do something incriminating.  Security always blamed the drunk for anything found near the drunk.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 4:48:15 AM EDT
[#28]
fun with tires....

go to a junkyard or somewhere that has lots of tires that they won't care if you take. fill up you and your buddies truck with tires. go to teh thrid friends house (the one your doing the prank on.) if he parks his car in the driveway stack the tires 6 feet high at the end of his driveway. like just on his pavement not actually on the street. it's best to do this at like 5 in the morning or earlier than he gets up. he'll go out to his car and lok inthe rearview mirror and be like "what the hell??"

observe from a safe distance.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#29]
one teacher we had a particulat distgust for in high school got to deal with a rotting pig corps in his yard every night for a week.  The best ones where the first and last ones he had to deal with.  the first one he backed over and got stuck on.  the last one was a few in his pool, he didn't notice for a few days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top