Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 8:35:51 PM EDT
  Practical is without a doubt the most fun I've had with a AR. You can shoot a match with any variety of ARs,optics or not. Increases shooting skills and gives you a chance to compete against cops-more fun than you would think. One bad problem had to buy an AR for the wife,said I couldn't have that much fun without her. At least I have good backup at home!!! Would like all the info I could get on the subject of equipment to set up matches.

thanks for any info
VM
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't believe no one on this board shoots practical rifle!!!!! Boy, you guys are missing out on chances to smoke that barrel....

VM
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We shoot a non-affiliated Practical Rifle
at [url]www.hernandosportsmansclub.com[/url]
We also have 3 gun. I agree VarmitMister it is
BIGFUN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top