Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 3:36:18 PM EDT
What are some of the free sites where we can host pics to show on here?
Once I have the pics uploaded to a site on the net how do I add them to my post?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I use www.hunting-pics.com

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I am going to go check it out.
Any tips on doing the actual posting once I get the pics on the net?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#3]
when you post, look above the window under board code.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been waiting for a while now for my password to be emailed to me. Did it take this long for you? It said may take 10 mins on their site.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I do not remember...

So what is wrong with Shiek Condoms??

Why only Trojans??
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Trojan Fan as in the Jenks Trojans High School Football team. They have won the last 6 state 6A Titles in a row. They Are rated number 2 in the nation by USA Today. They are also ranked basically in the top 5 in the nation in everything from acedemics to all sorts of sports. We won something like 11 or 12 State Titles last season and several more second places. We produce lots of Div I College players as well as NFL and CFL players. If you follow CFL you might remember a guy named Reggie Barnes who won the Rookie of the year in CFL several years ago, I played football with him at Jenks way back in the 80's.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Jesus Christ !!!
You graduated High school in the 80's and your
still living in the past ?
WTF ?

Who the hell cares.
Besides, I heard that Union was/is the school to
go to for a real education.
Get a life.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I support my community and the school system here very much. I have 4 children who go there as well. As far as union goes JENKS beats them at anything and everything especially when it matters. We have produced Rhodes Scholars, Mayo Clinic Doctors, District Attorneys and too many other well rounded decent people unlike union who mainly produces stuck up little snotty shit for brains who try to talk shit about JENKS because they know thats all they can do is talk.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
unlike union who mainly produces stuck up little snotty shit for brains who try to talk shit about JENKS because they know thats all they can do is talk.
View Quote

Wow !
You sure showed me with that highly prized education you learned from high school.
You were taught so well it seems you are still in high school. Your a shinning example for your school.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I was simply trying to have a decent discussion with StormBringer and then you crawled out from under some rock or pile of shit somewhere to try to give me hell for no reason. Well I hope you have enjoyed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top