BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 8:15:27 AM EDT
Bastard Coated Bastards with Bastard Filling

I quote this one all of the time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Semi-related:  John McGinley (Dr Cox) is in a new show called Stan Against Evil where he plays a retired small town sheriff who has to kill/banish/exorcise the spirits of 172 people burned at the stake by the town constable back in the 1700s.  Think Dr Cox rants in an Evil Dead style show.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Semi-related:  John McGinley (Dr Cox) is in a new show called Stan Against Evil where he plays a retired small town sheriff who has to kill/banish/exorcise the spirits of 172 people burned at the stake by the town constable back in the 1700s.  Think Dr Cox rants in an Evil Dead style show.
View Quote
Yeah.  I binged watched the first season. Loved it.  The wife and kids say that I'm Stan, up to and including grumbling about shit while drinking a beer and watching WWII documentaries in my easy chair.

Stan Against Evil | Denise Isn't Here | IFC
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Wrong cox?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#4]
[Scrubs] - Wrong wrong wrong wrong!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Scrubs - The Complete Girls Name Compilation
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm told that I am Dr. Cox on a regular basis.  I'm good with that......
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Scrubs Cox Makes the Interns Run Laps
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#8]
An Ex of my best friend got me watching that show about 7-8 years ago. I still watch it every morning...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top