Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 8:29:14 AM EDT
stupid Q
with the ban dying does this mean we can use ANY preban upper on ANY post lowers

Also (God forbid) if they ever try in intact another BS bill, how will they look at the current post configuration??
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  There will be no pre or post designation for those of us in (relatively) free states.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
stupid Q agreed
with the ban dying does this mean we can use ANY preban upper on ANY post lowersyes

Also (God forbid) if they ever try in intact another BS bill, how will they look at the current post configuration??while you're at it, why not ask what I'm having for lunch ten years from tomorrrow?

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Monday is going to suck for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#4]
NTSA
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
In free states we can call them no ban uppers and lowers.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
stupid Q
with the ban dying does this mean we can use ANY preban upper on ANY post lowers

Also (God forbid) if they ever try in intact another BS bill, how will they look at the current post configuration??

No, you have it wrong.  Don't put that combination together until September 27th.  Everyone knows that GWB will be signing a reverse-retroactive AWB at that time with confiscation.  Play it safe.  And vote for Ralph Nader.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
stupid Q

No, you have it wrong.  Don't put that combination together until September 27th.  Everyone knows that GWB will be signing a reverse-retroactive AWB at that time with confiscation.  Play it safe.  And vote for Ralph Nader.  

A vote for Nader is a vote for Kerry. Please don't do it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
stupid Q

A vote for Nader is a vote for Kerry. Please don't do it.

*sigh* things will never get better.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
red]while you're at it, why not ask what I'm having for lunch ten years from tomorrrow?

OK what are you going to have for lunch in 10 years. who knows you might be lunch in 10 years

Thanks to all for answering my Q, for smart ass responses, bite me
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#10]

does this mean we can use ANY preban upper on ANY post lowers

You mean you haven't put it together already?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#11]

unless it is a "military upper from a friend returning from iraq."
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I assembled mine with ALL the evil features I could find:

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

www.kevinholman.com/fun/M4loaded.jpg

I just realised that the Flash hider is on sideways on that rifle.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just realised that the Flash hider is on sideways on that rifle.

Yeah, it helps when I am shooting it gangsta style, G.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

www.kevinholman.com/fun/M4loaded.jpg

Your AR is WAY under accesorized. You forgot the can and bottle opener! Wheres the juicer and water purification unit? You are totally un-prepared.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
stupid Q

why the fuck would you vote for Nader, is about as anti-gun as you can get.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he meant to say unless it is a lower that just returned from Iraq!!   Uppers are all cool to go!!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top