Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 4:48:17 PM EDT
Please click on the following link and vote "yes" supporting a Tampa, Florida TV stations decesion to run a Anti-Kerry documentary called "Stolen Honor".

www.wtta38.com/tampa_fl/

Please take the time to vote and let all of your family and friends know about this poll.

Thank you...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are the current results... we need your help:

Do you think Sinclair Broadcast Group should run the documentary?

31% Yes  
69% No

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#2]

TELL US TONIGHT :

31% Yes  
69% No  

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
After waiting for the site to load (real slow for some reason ), all I'm getting above the "Submit" button is;

Could not connect to qod database: $db
Could not connect to qod database: $db

Surely ARFCOM can't swamp a comercial site like theirs . not by ourselves anyway.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]

30% Yes  
70% No  

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont support this decision either. Truth has already spoken, those that looks the other way will continue to do so.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Air it I say oh IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#8]
My view is a documentary is a documentary.
Michael Moores F911 is a twisted collection of half truths.
Certainly it will be broadcast at some point.
This is no different asside from the maker I am sure.
But the public has a right to see it as well as F911
It is freedom of speech if you don't want to watch it don't.
But I would like to see it. Likely it will not change my vote.
I already know who my candidate is. Moores dramitization
of the facts is no more likely to change that.
Though I refuse to pay him to see it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Why shouldn't they run it?  As long as it is factual, unlike Michael Moore's "taken out of context, distored sound bites" view, it should be aired.  Sooner or later you guys will understand that turning the other cheek to someone who wants to take away your rights isn't the correct approach.  Remember New Jersey's elections where the Dems substituted Laughtenberg at the last minute for Torricelli, a clear violation of the state's constitution? Didn't matter a bit to them.  They did it anyway, and Laughtenberg is extremely anti-gun.  You cannot reason or negotiate with people who do so in bad faith.  If you like gun control, turn the other cheek like a gentleman and elect  John Kerry ,and  if you believe in fighting the  game the way they do, air it.  As the saying goes, "the gloves need to come off."  You cannot fight a gentleman's game with scoundrels!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#10]
General forum down tonight?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Cant really support that one my man, as much as I hate that sorry ass Kerry. What if one of the networks decide to show the Michael Moore F911? Should they be allowed to show it? Even though we know it is full of lies it just goes to show you how someone can take quotes and clips of videos and make them project anything they want. Even though they are all probably true regaurding Kerrys snake ass...lol...

How nice would it be if uncle sam sent packets containing 20 years of info on every politician you can vote on in your community? Real nice, then people could base there decisions on facts and not he said she said crap like most do today. All I know is Kerry would be up shit creek if something like that was sent out to every home.

Then let sKerry release the approximately 100 pages of his military records he has not released
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#12]
The truth will set you free!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#13]
They've changed the question to "Should sKerry Respond?"
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:31:50 AM EDT
[#14]
If George Soros and others can pump tens of millions of dollars into this campaign then I see no reason why Sinclair can't run a documentary on sKerry.  In fact there is a hell of a lot more justification for allowing them to do it versus allowing Soros to do it.  

Furthermore, are we going to stand for the Federal government censoring every bit of TV or radio because a candidate says they don't agree with it?  As someone stated earlier, if you don't want to watch it turn the channel or turn off the TV.  Try picking up a book and reading rather than vegging out in front of the boob toob.  

As far as I am concerned, if it is running in my area, I am tuning in.  I believe it will be high quality entertainment watching the libs afterwards blubbering and complaining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top