Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 7:11:45 AM EDT
When Bush wins and the dems claim that it was rigged, stolen ect, do you think that there will be riots and civil unrest?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#1]
We can only hope.    
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We can only hope.  

Don't forget the "hope and pray" part
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:14:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, yes.  The LLL's are getting crazier and crazier.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
From DU:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1001196

DO NOT HOTLINK!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I doubt it. I would think that they would curl up and cry like they did in the last election.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Originally said by StarcraftTerranMarine:

Just give me somethin to shoot!

Just messin around
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
From DU:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1001196

DO NOT HOTLINK!

"Bucky  (1000+ posts)      Fri Oct-08-04 04:51 AM
Response to Reply #7

31. *ahem* . . . (long dramatic pause) . . . WOLVERINES!!! "

hahahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Just in case the election looks like it will tip towards Skerry, my wife, children, and me are all going to where our vote from the rooftops shirts.  I am tired of the liberals controlling everything from the media to riots, I want to riot also.....

dan
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#9]
The Democrats' frenzied hatred of Bush is setting the country up for post election chaos if Bush wins.  Between the thousands of lawsuits they'll file, the mass confusion and obvious fraud their get-out-the-vote drives will generate (some counties in Ohio now have more registered voters than residents), and the rash of attacks on GOP offices.....man it's going to be ugly.  Ever seen a toddler scream and flail around and bang his fists against the floor until he gets his way?  That's how the Democrats will act.  I fucking hate the crybabies so much.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Erika  (933 posts)      Fri Oct-08-04 02:04 AM
Response to Reply #48

50. We Will Fight Back

Rest assured, Our family has no plan on Bushco to turn our country into a banana republic while stealing our kids lives to feed corporatism. You'll see revolt as you've never seen it.

ribofunk  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-08-04 10:18 AM
Response to Original message

69. The Second Amendment

was written for this reason. The American people do not have to accept an illegitimate government. (And I don't own a gun BTW.)

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#11]
What damage could they possible do?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

images.ibsys.com/2004/1007/3791327.jpg

Now, everytime I see her face I think of "You put my dogs outside!  They are adopted!!!"
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"Bucky  (1000+ posts)      Fri Oct-08-04 04:51 AM
Response to Reply #7

31. *ahem* . . . (long dramatic pause) . . . WOLVERINES!!! "

hahahahahahahahahaha

What I like is a few threads down.

mzmolly  (1000+ posts)      
53. What is a (long dramatic pause) ... WOLVERINE?

sugarcookie  (489 posts)        
55. "Red Dawn"

mzmolly  (1000+ posts)
response to Reply #55
56. Not familiar? A movie?

mzmolly  (1000+ posts)      
Response to Reply #57

58. Ahhh, LOL. My husbands friend always says "Wolverines"
And I had no clue WTF he was talking about

I guess that's not the only thing she has no clue about.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
From DU:

DO NOT HOTLINK!

Man! Why do I keep reading those things!
It's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#15]
If the left wanted to have a revolution, wouldn't they need the government do it for them?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Nah, they won't riot. Even something as simple as a riot takes more planning than the left is capable of....

What we'll probably hear is a new level of shrill, bitter, abusive, and vulgar attacks against  the President. And to illustrate the complete cluelessness of the left, it won't dawn on them even for a moment that the majority of voters in the country don't agree with them. Not only that, but they will likely lose even more support as the so called "moderates" see them for what they really are.

No, they will become amusing and self defeating in the wake of their loss in this election. Let's hope and pray that they remain clueless and keep their fires of hatred burning...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Erika  (933 posts)      Fri Oct-08-04 02:04 AM
Response to Reply #48

50. We Will Fight Back

Rest assured, Our family has no plan on Bushco to turn our country into a banana republic while stealing our kids lives to feed corporatism. You'll see revolt as you've never seen it.

ribofunk  (1000+ posts)       Fri Oct-08-04 10:18 AM
Response to Original message

69. The Second Amendment

was written for this reason. The American people do not have to accept an illegitimate government.
(And I don't own a gun BTW.)

At least this one got that part right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#18]
The chance of widespread civil unrest by the Libs is about the same chance as widespread civil unrest by us if there is another attack on our 2nd ammendment rights.

There will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth but few people will actually do anything significant. Of course the crap that does happen will be shown by the media in a way to make it appear bigger than it really is.

No cause for concern. Now go back to doing whatever it was that you were doing before. Like buying more ammo and stocking up on your supplies.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#19]

The Democrats' frenzied hatred of Bush is setting the country up for post election chaos if Bush wins. Between the thousands of lawsuits they'll file, the mass confusion and obvious fraud their get-out-the-vote drives will generate (some counties in Ohio now have more registered voters than residents), and the rash of attacks on GOP offices.....man it's going to be ugly. Ever seen a toddler scream and flail around and bang his fists against the floor until he gets his way? That's how the Democrats will act. I fucking hate the crybabies so much.

100% Agree.  If Bush wins and it's close I think you will see some real crazy shit go down.   The democrats will try to tear this country down one way or another.  Riots, or Kerry.   I don't look forward to either.  Hopefully Bush will win big.  If he wins big you will see the  implosion of the Democratic party.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#20]

(And I don't own a gun BTW.)

No? Then STFU!

FWIW as much as I would hate to see Kerry elected, if  he does get elected I will support him and hope he doesn't fuck things up too badly. Thats they way it works.
The DU'ers are some of the most incredibly moronic and irrational people I have ever seen.

On a side note...I wonder how they are going to have a revolution since they have no guns and will also not be in control of the govt.  Doh...I guess I answered my own question already.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Erika (933 posts) Fri Oct-08-04 02:04 AM
Response to Reply #48

50. We Will Fight Back

"Corporatism?"  WTF is that?

I always knew the libs, in their support of "ebonics" and other such assault on the english language, would be good for coming up with new inveted words to support their wacked-out beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Erika (933 posts) Fri Oct-08-04 02:04 AM
Response to Reply #48

50. We Will Fight Back

"Corporatism?"  WTF is that?

I always knew the libs, in their support of "ebonics" and other such assault on the english language, would be good for coming up with new inveted words to support their wacked-out beliefs.

"Corporatism" means someone make them actually work for a living .... (ick)
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#24]
There may be a few loosers looting etc but for the most part they are all pussies. They won't do shit except whine like women. Yeah, they talk plenty of trash now but they'll all go into chronic PMS and depression for at least a month. Who really cares anyhow though deep down I'd like it if they start some shit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Yes riots.

Then Al Gore will shut the internet down.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I just hope all those fuckwads saying they'll move ACTUALLY MOVE!

You don't want to be here? Then GTFO!

While I expect some places (SF, LA, Detroit, STL, NYC, Chicago) to riot......I think any riots here would be very shortlived as all the well-armed rural population wouldn't put up with it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#27]
And for all those in the DUh thread calling for an armed insurrection.....well.....there'll be a lot more people that a) already have weapons b) are familiar with those weapons and c) aren't on your side that will contest that  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
There may be a few loosers looting etc but for the most part they are all pussies. They won't do shit except whine like women. Yeah, they talk plenty of trash now but they'll all go into chronic PMS and depression for at least a month. Who really cares anyhow though deep down I'd like it if they start some shit.

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Yes riots.

Then Al Gore will shut the internet down.

Danny

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#30]
hahahahhah, man that DU thread is funny. Im ready, are they?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Hey, now that the AWB is over and they can easily get ahold of automatic weapons like the AK-47 and UZI we might be in trouble.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Waiting periods?

Danny
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Crossing my fingers - a LOT of Americans really are stupid enough to vote for Kerry - then too I am stationed in Massachusetts so I think EVERYONE is a liberal asshole automatically. I am worried if Kerry wins - but then too there will be hell to pay next election when there are a handful of Dems left in Congress. I hope and pray that Bush wins - I already voted for him absentee - so we'll see.....watching the debate here at 9pm............
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

images.ibsys.com/2004/1007/3791327.jpg

Now, everytime I see her face I think of "You put my dogs outside!  They are adopted!!!"

They were so freaky.  Damn!  That bitch crying was priceless!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, now that the AWB is over and they can easily get ahold of automatic weapons like the AK-47 and UZI we might be in trouble.

Im sitting here picturing a DUer dressed as (a fat) neo running around with two micro uzis trying to do flips off walls... hahahahaha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top