Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 11:42:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Easily solved............

Sent the opponents stuff home through the children and we will call it even!!!!!!!!!!

RW3
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm... it was supposedly an "honest mistake". Dunno bout that. Missoula is known as the San Fransisco of Montana. There are as many tree-huggers there per capita as there are in SF. A fact which contrasts greatly with the ranching folk that live outside town. Anyways... it doesn't surprize me that this happened there...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
[john lovitz]Liars[/john lovitz]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
"This was not meant for parent's eyes".........what kinds shit is that......we'll shovel it to the kids for 6 or 7 hrs in the school as long as the Parents don't find out!!!!!!.......Thats as bad as the attitude that my kids are their job security.................I gotta start home schooling soon!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]

It's a simple error that shows how careful educators have to be to keep one-sided propagandistic political views out of school discussion. Both parents and school officials say they understand why this happened, and believe there was no intentional wrongdoing. Principal McHugh says he apologized to the 14 families that received the paperwork.

There - fixed it for them :D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top