Purely hypothetical based on "guy who lost his gun rights" thread, poll inbound
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:16:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Purely hypothetical, poll inbound

gif borrowed from another thread

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/70satvert/blade.gif
View Quote

dude...delete that shit before someone has a seizure.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
No love for my pole?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No love for my pole?
View Quote

I have no love for your pole, or your poll. Gross, man pole.

Also, Zero voter punches me in the face? I'd either file charges or stomp them into a mud hole. Probably the latter of the two.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
this thread sucks
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't much talk to my neighbors. I'm in an apartment, the old lady across the hall gets a hand with stuff occasionally. Not going to discuss politics with anyone here but if they are FBHO lovers they are a minority in this area and they would be best off shutting the fuck up before they started.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
In a perfect world, 'throw down' would be the correct answer. However, in today's litigious society, your money, rights, and freedom can go bye-bye in the blink of an eye with the right/wrong lawyer and jury.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Also, Zero voter punches me in the face? I'd either file charges or stomp them into a mud hole. Probably the latter of the two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No love for my pole?

I believe that I could articulate to the police (again) how I defended myself until the threat was subdued, then dutifully called the authorities to report the neighbor assaulting me.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this thread sucks
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I punch back.  No "Whoa, we got a badass here about it"...You don't get any free shots

on my face
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Set fire to his house at 2am and cut him down with an MG42 when he runs out into the front yard.

Jk.  Punch back.  What kind of thread is this anyway?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Fall down, screaming "I can't feel my legs!".  Call cops and attorney.  Tell cops he said "cops are stupid doughnut eating dog killers."
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Piss on em to establish dominance.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Drive by and blip the throttle
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#14]
serious answer (as much as i hate this)- retreat to my house, call cops, press charges.  you can't fight in the streets anymore- somebody always gets sued, everyone loses.  i'm not risking my freedom/finances to mix it up with some loser over a petty argument.  

perfect world- throw down.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Police
Lawyer

Own his house
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Call cops, hope they arrest him.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Get stabby
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#18]
thread was much better before the .gif was deleted
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Police
Lawyer

Own his house
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Poll fail....no SSS option.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#21]
I would call the cops and PRESS CHARGES.  The irony  of him (the pacifist, anti-war, anti-gun, liberal) being the one with the assault conviction would be too good to pass up.  Then I'd open-carry a rifle down to the bus stop in front of him.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The irony  of him (the pacifist, anti-war, anti-gun, liberal) being the one with the assault conviction would be too good to pass up.
View Quote

Pled down to Dis Con.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#23]
If I thought he had anything worth suing him for , his ass would be in jail and I would own him.

That being said I might have hypothetically been in my 1st fist fight in about 36 years a couple of weeks ago. A very stupid 19 year old was hypothetically giving my wife shit and I hypothetically told him to STFU. He may have hypothetically told me I was old and crippled (I do limp a little) and he would kick my ass. At that point I hypothetically invited him outside. We  hypothetically put up our fists and I put him down with one left jab to the jaw. Then I hypothetically straddled him and bitch slapped him for a minute or two. When he gave up and promised to apologise I hypothetically let him up and be on his way.

I had about 40 years on him but also 6 inches and 75 lbs. Dumb little shit doesn't understand  the advantage of reach and mass. He could have easily out run me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not good at fighting, which is why "kick 'em in the dick" is my go-to opener.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#25]
i would turn his asshole inside out! and fart in his mouth!
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I believe that I could articulate to the police (again) how I defended myself until the threat was subdued, then dutifully called the authorities to report the neighbor assaulting me.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No love for my pole?

When you mentioned articulating to the police you lost.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#27]
OP is drunk!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top