Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 10:37:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
We need a running ticker of how many times this picture gets posted.

Hint: Angles in 2D pictures do not always accurately reflect the angles of the 3D reality that was being photographed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Cop in the back is the one I would be worried about more.

ETA: Reminds me of this

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hint: Angles in 2D pictures do not always accurately reflect the angles of the 3D reality that was being photographed.
View Quote

I don't care. The idiot with the AR and Jabba-The-Hutt on the other side of the car are both disgraces to everyone who has ever worn the badge.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't care. The idiot with the AR and Jabba-The-Hutt on the other side of the car are both disgraces to everyone who has ever worn the badge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Photoshoped  or set up. I cant imagine the trouble I would get in if my sheriff saw a picture like this from my department.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Regardless of where it's pointing, holding it like that is offensive.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  God forbid they show caution when trying to catch a dangerous criminal who already shot law enforcement...
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cop in the back is the one I would be worried about more.
View Quote

He's checking out that new box of crispy crèmes in the seat.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For those that wear it honorably. Unfortunetly alot dont. Even more dont understand the "Too serve" part at all. Meaning you serve the public not the other way around. I just dont understand how people cant see how its getting to the point of presumed guilty until proven innocent. No longer is it the governments job to prove guilt but ours to prove innocents. One bad apple goes ape shit and they treat the whole public like a common criminal all in the name of "public safety".
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#10]
How about we outlaw checkpoints to get rid of this problem?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top