Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2002 1:34:24 PM EDT
"Judge who issued Pledge ruling stays decision"

"June 27, 2002 Posted: 5:06 PM EDT (2106 GMT)
SAN FRANCISCO, California (CNN) -- A judge who ruled Wednesday that reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools is unconstitutional because of the phrase "under God" violates the separation of church and state issued a stay Thursday pending further appeals."

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/06/27/pledge.allegiance/index.html[/url]

-kill-9
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2002/06-27-inside-newdow.jpg[/img]

this is the guy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
The guys said that since he won this case he is going to file addition lawsuits.  One of them is to remove "In God We Trust" from all the money.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
He looks like the kind of guy who would end up being ..I dunno... A Lawyer!

Pardons to all barristers, but...Shakespeare said it best in Henry V "First of all kill all the lawyers"

Would you buy a used car or AR from this guy?

I think this proves Mark Twain's point
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ---Mark Twain
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]
All I can say is GO GETTEM MISTER!!!!!

True separation of church and state is the way to go!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
[B]Pardons to all barristers, but...Shakespeare said it best in Henry V "First of all kill all the lawyers"[/B]

I think it was Julius Ceasar who said, "First we must hang all of the lawyers.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#6]
[i]Circuit Judge Alfred T. Goodwin, who wrote the 2-1 opinion that said the phrase "under God" violates the separation of church and state, [b]stayed his ruling[/b] until other members of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decide whether to change course.[/i]

[b]That sound you hear is pee running down the leg of Judge Alfred T. Goodwin.[/b]

And that my friends is what a man with no brains AND no balls looks like.

"Come one, come all... step right up and pay your dollar to see the 'Amazing Brainless Eunich In A Robe'!

You'll see him walk!

You'll hear him talk!

You'll be amazed how he can even stand without a spine!

Straight from the bustling metropolis of San FranFreako comes this amazing freak of nature that will keep you spellbound for hours!

He rules, he stays, he doesn't have a CLUE what he's doing... and yet he hobbles along without any visible means of support!

Yes ladies and gents... it's the 'Amazing Brainless Eunich In A Robe'! "

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All I can say is GO GETTEM MISTER!!!!!
View Quote

Bring it!!

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
These  freaks must have entered a write in for the last presidential election voting for Osama the Lama Fu__er. I say anyone pissing around with our way of life should be hung and stoned.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Can I get sued for this?

[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/haha.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Good Shot!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top