Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 1:16:36 PM EDT
I just found out what DU stands for.  Ducks Unlimited?  No that can't be right.  OH! Democratic Underground, that explains a lot.  I must have missed something because I don't know what all this Kool Aid stuff is about.  I'm working way too much when I miss important stuff like nailing liberals.

Blake
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody gonna let me know about Kool Aid?

Blake
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:56:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Google [  "Jim Jones" + Jonestown + Guyana  ] .
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
When people say "They're kool-aid drinkers" they mean they've been brainwashed even to the point they'll gladly do things that defy common sense, such as drinking cyanide if they're told to.

There's been some glimmers of common sense coming from DU lately, such as many of them realizing that flocking to ANSWER's communist, ant-American rallies is making the entire anti-war movement look bad.  It took them 2 years to realize this, but any progress is good.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]
You know, I have wondered that as well. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh shit, I forgot about those people.  Thanks for the explanation.

Blake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top