Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 1:55:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you say LEFT WING????
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The most exotic, un-American corner of the United States has fallen victim to a cataclysm that almost defies belief.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#3]
The national guard does have a lot of people deployed overseas... that's why it is so important we start restructuring the military to decrease our dependence on the national guard.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:07:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The national guard does have a lot of people deployed overseas... that's why it is so important we start restructuring the military to decrease our dependence on the national guard.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can you say LEFT WING????

Actually the Daily Mail is very right wing…

The writer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:10:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The most exotic, un-American corner of the United States has fallen victim to a cataclysm that almost defies belief.

They don't watch COPs do they, are they calling that place exotic cause it's un-american?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:20:02 AM EDT
[#8]
What a total crock of shit.......if that were in print, I wouldn't even use it to wipe my ass, out of fear of contaminating my bunghole.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:25:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:26:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:27:42 AM EDT
[#11]
And what would happen if the same thing did happen to Sheffield?

Would the British military assets in Iraq suddenly reappear in England?

Would Tony Blair instantly know that the levees in New Orleans were going to break?

Gee it makes you wonder why they didn't warn people to get out while they still had a chance. Oh wait, they did. The fucking idiots ignored the evacuation orders and died for it.

That article fails to do even a half-assed job of covering up it's true purpose, denouncing the war in Iraq. It would also seem that the writer has forgotten that the British military is there as well.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:42:58 AM EDT
[#12]
 Vito, you display alot of anti-american sentiment at times,this is one of them.   The U.S. is hurting right now.    Why can't you put your political agenda aside for awhile?   I know you enjoy seeing the big dog on the block get hurt and temperarily disabled.  Just keep it to yourself and STFU.  
  The recent bombings in london were met with outrage and sympathy on AR15.com (the US as awhole for that matter).   And you have to dredge up this pile of steaming shit.  And the way I see it,try to rub our noses in it.  

For that matter can someone direct me to a post from one of our esteemed european or canadian members expressing sympathy for what US is going through right now?    I'm sure there is, I just haven't seen it yet.

I know, Vito is placed up on a high pedistol by some here.  I'll be flamed for this post. Hey it's how I see it.

Edited to add I'd love to publicly let you know how I really feel about your weak and childish attempt at trying to spit in the eye of every american ARF.comer. but your just not worth getting banned over.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#13]

The most exotic, un-American corner of the United States

I thought that was Kommifornia
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:54:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:00:18 AM EDT
[#15]
By Request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top