Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/25/2001 1:39:18 AM EST
How about a forum dedicated to local ranges? Not all people have or know of a place to shoot. or maybe the local range operator's/owners can get a little advertising in. All the forums at AR-15 are great as far as owning and operating certin weapons but with out a safe place to shoot.....?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:10:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:30:30 AM EST
Great! I hope we can start bragging or complaining about the local ranges soon...We need to do all we can can to support them and KEEP THEM OPEN! I know this topic kind of falls near being a general forum topic, but it would be nice to see it work as stand alone. Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:31:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Actually, I had this same thought a while ago and it's slated to become a tool sometime after the test goes live. Right now I have frozen the additional tools and fixes for the site upgrade (trust me it's a LOT of stuff!!!) and have both this and a rebuilt Equipment Exchange on the agenda. -- GB
View Quote
I second having a place to list all of the local ranges. Being new to shooting (my AR is about a week old) I only know of one rifle range that isn't all that good. The sooner members can start making a list the better...
Top Top