BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Probably American church missionaries. They had a shoe drive at my work right before I retired.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, the country can always use more taxpayers, right?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Most of them have nicer/newer clothes than I do.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They'd be retarded NOT to come.  They are being invited, housed, transported, given medical treatment and food.  We give them more jump-off benefits than any US citizen.  

Why wouldn't you come for these opportunities?  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
That cute little girl under the poncho in the rain looked … concerned. I think I’ll hold off on hating her until she’s older.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Everytine I see a a group of foreign invaders all lined up with no apparent AA support I think to myself...

“this is the exact scenario the AH-1 Cobra and A-10 Warthog were created for... I’d even settle for an AH-64 Apache...”

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Pictures of the invading army.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It’s hard to believe that our govt will
just sit there and let this shit happen

Soon these folks will be looking over their sights to get rid of you and your children because you are taking resources away from their families

A fucking curse on all you politicians for the next 3 generations.   Especially xiden.
View Quote

Umm go back to Reagan the latest and/or Nixon the earliest.

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#11]
How do you say “Gibs me dats” in Spanish?

This country is doomed.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone is financing it, just like they are financing the human trafficing of african idiots to Europe. There is no way some guy from the Congo in any way can pay his way across Africa to the Libyan coast. Someone wants to destroy European countries and the USA, and brainwashed morons in our countries are welcoming it.

Fuckin’ hell.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That cute little girl under the poncho in the rain looked … concerned. I think I’ll hold off on hating her until she’s older.
View Quote

Just remember your taxes will pay for her education,  ESL teachers, housing,  food, parents will maybe work but they will never pay any or enough taxes to cover what we give her family.

She also.may be sold into sex slavery if those aren't her parents
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Just...part...of...the...plan...to...overwhelm...and...punish...red...border...states...and...change...voting...patterns...going...forward....
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure all those charities that promote this love it. They get money from Uncle Same for more people that come over.   Also I'm sure George Soros is loving this too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Has anyone gone down to Central/South America and done some pH or mineral composition testing to see why their soil leads to suffering and tyranny and our soil leads to a better quality of life? I mean since nothing else is changing and a better life is change in latitude, It must be the soil right?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I see a great opportunity to drop some CBUs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#19]
shits fucked up...  Beyond fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Wonder what that does to the closest plumbing facilities along the way?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#21]
i remember all the milatary age males going into europe, and i laughed about how stupid they were. its now happening to us. by our own democunt party. sad , sad, protect against enemies foriegn, and domestic has no meaning.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#22]
The apathy and inaction of everyone in this country who could have done something in the last 50 years is deserving of all the severe repercussions at this point for allowing it to go on for so long
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#23]
America's Democratic Party donations at work.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm confused. Why would you boldly and proudly fly your nations colors all the while leaving it because it sucks?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif
View Quote
Thought the exact same thing.  Then again, that's how it always goes, same with democrats.  Move to freedom loving area, vote/turn freedom area into same exact type of area you were "escaping" from.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Think of logistics required to plan for food, water, medical care, shelter to be ready ahead of this "spontaneous grass roots" caravan.
View Quote

UN is known for that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Just remember, The Great Replacement is disinformation.

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Think of logistics required to plan for food, water, medical care, shelter to be ready ahead of this "spontaneous grass roots" caravan.
View Quote

Baby formula
I thought women would have slung their husband's rifles kissed and booted them out the door to fix this shit once and for all
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just remember your taxes will pay for her education,  ESL teachers, housing,  food, parents will maybe work but they will never pay any or enough taxes to cover what we give her family.

She also.may be sold into sex slavery if those aren't her parents
View Quote

Please, feel free to start hating her immediately with my blessing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It is a fucking invasion.
View Quote

Rapefugees?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#30]
That family in the last family is already prepared to get "contractor" jobs at the local home depot.  They are pushing their kids on a home depot lumber cart.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#31]
At least our military is hard at work around the globe protecting our freedoms and national sovereignty.

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Where are the A10's when you need them
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#35]
How dare other people want to come to America for a better life and our free shit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Third world countries are third world for a reason. The inhabitants are generally lazy and stupid.
View Quote
To give them their due, most illegals I've known were hard workers. It's why employers want them. Borderline retarded, most of them, but hard workers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
At least our military is hard at work around the globe protecting our freedoms and national sovereignty.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Deport every single illegal alien to Europe and Canada. Let the self righteous eurofuckers put their money where their mouth is. If they refuse to take them in, cut off all foreign aid.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm dealing with this at one of the schools I am substituting for in Woodburn Oregon.

In a class of 25 students all middle schoolers, 5 are Ukrainians and have moved on into advanced English and regular classrooms.

15 students are from central america where they do not speak any Spanish at all, they all speak various Indian dialects.

They need interpreters into Spanish and then reading all of their IEPs, all of their families don't speak any Spanish at all.

The mexicans here in Woodburn are getting the fluff now of what normal Americans are having issues with.

It is kinda weird that even the Mexican students hate these migrants because they can't even comprehend their Spanish.

One middle school and then the elementary school is another nightmare with 4 classes of Indian speakers where they are trying to get them to understand basic Spanish.

We are fucken doomed ..ARF...

My spanish just wasn't enough.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, your perky nipples in pink, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
View Quote

not a pink nipple in the bunch
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm dealing with this at one of the schools I am substituting for in Woodburn Oregon.

In a class of 25 students all middle schoolers, 5 are Ukrainians and have moved on into advanced English and regular classrooms.

15 students are from central america where they do not speak any Spanish at all, they all speak various Indian dialects.

They need interpreters into Spanish and then reading all of their IEPs, all of their families don't speak any Spanish at all.

The mexicans here in Woodburn are getting the fluff now of what normal Americans are having issues with.

It is kinda weird that even the Mexican students hate these migrants because they can't even comprehend their Spanish.

One middle school and then the elementary school is another nightmare with 4 classes of Indian speakers where they are trying to get them to understand basic Spanish.

View Quote
Why is an Oregonian school trying to teach Indios to speak Spanish? Why not skip right to English?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why is an Oregonian school trying to teach Indios to speak Spanish? Why not skip right to English?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because this is Oregon.....it should go straight to English but they have no Indio to english teachers...

They have plenty of Spanish teachers though.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Did I make it in before the "more American than Americans" crowd?

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Mostly men and Midcap sized women.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#47]
That's a whole pile of FAMs right there
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Those countries gotta be empty by now.
Land is probably pretty cheap, no?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Democrat get out the vote campaign is going well.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#50]
This country is so so sooooooo fucked.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top