Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 1:36:32 AM EDT
I picked up a Sig P229 last week and felt like it needed some brown in it, so I purchased some paint and this is what came out!

Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I picked up a Sig P229 last week and felt like it needed some brown in it, so I purchased some paint and this is what came out!

www.nutwoodrocks.com/sig.jpg

Cool.

It looks like the start of a motivational poster, but without the motivation.

Make with that ASAP.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice Sig

Everything looks better with a coat of FDE!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:40:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks good, I just always worry about the paint finish easily chipping off and getting ugly quick.  Hope it's durable.

I think if I was going to go for more brown, I'd have gotten some wood grips and finished them in a nice chestnut stain.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:48:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks great!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:49:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Nice.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:13:26 AM EDT
[#6]
That looks good, not cheesy.  

To cheese it up:Use some masking tape and some more colors and go for  the entire gun in classic woodlands camo.  Then put a brass inlay of a fish in the grips. It's all the rage, in gun fashion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top