Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/19/2001 10:12:11 AM EDT
Does anyone have pics of an AR with mag fence and without mag fence, I'm confused as to what it looks like, thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:36:16 PM EDT
The mag fence is a raised reinforcing ridge on the side of the mag well of an AR15/M16. It also surrounds the mag release button and is supposed to prevent accidental magazine release. No mag fence or "slab side": [url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/variants/sp1_rightside_159.jpg[/url] Mag fence: [url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/variants/ro701.gif[/url]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:45:44 PM EDT
Great I have a mag rel fence on my new AR!!, I sure appreciate the info..
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:18:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/19/2001 5:13:59 PM EDT by AudemusDefendereJura]
Hey Confederate, Love the Handle! You near B'ham?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:51:32 PM EDT
Little further south in Calera, work in Pelham.
Top Top