Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 2:36:54 AM EST

I forgot I had these pics. While in Amsterdam in January I was just doing normal tourist stuff, seeing the sights and I couldnt believe my eyes. Someone had done this dastardly deed, and I am sure there will be a million hippies crying over the violence in speech!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:43:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:48:54 AM EST
30+ Days away.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:59:50 AM EST
geesh you go on vacation, i would think you could at least afford to buy store bought ciggs, not the cheap roll your own kind
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:05:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 3:07:10 AM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:05:47 AM EST
Ahhhhh... the memories
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:07:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By osprey21:
Ahhhhh... the memories

if you did it right, you should not have any memories, just a fleeting thought, like a dream
or so i have been told
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:08:11 AM EST
It's a nice town.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:15:00 AM EST
You know, it was really nice to be free for a day or so.

The funny part of the story to me is, when I left there that morning I had one cigarette left. I thought it would be no biggie, and knew cigarettes are legal to posess.

The normal paranoia got exagerated and took over. It made it to a storm drain 5 steps outside the door. Ditched.

As for whats in the tin thing, I have no clue. I took pictures all the way, some of them I still have no clue what it was. Time stamp shows 1/2 hours from that $5 bill being shot until the tinfoil pan stuff. 20 minutes till the chocolate, and the pizza was 20 minutes later. The pizza was nasty as was the flan.

Great trip. And damn I have never seen so many tall ass Blondes in my life. I am 6'5" and some of them were taller than me!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:35:55 AM EST
New York was once called New Amsterdam, too bad the ethics committee in NYC doesn't share your lifestyle. Just imagine how much tax revenue the city could get.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:00:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:
You know, it was really nice to be free for a day or so.

The funny part of the story to me is, when I left there that morning I had one cigarette left. I thought it would be no biggie, and knew cigarettes are legal to posess.

The normal paranoia got exagerated and took over. It made it to a storm drain 5 steps outside the door. Ditched.

As for whats in the tin thing, I have no clue. I took pictures all the way, some of them I still have no clue what it was. Time stamp shows 1/2 hours from that $5 bill being shot until the tinfoil pan stuff. 20 minutes till the chocolate, and the pizza was 20 minutes later. The pizza was nasty as was the flan.

Great trip. And damn I have never seen so many tall ass Blondes in my life. I am 6'5" and some of them were taller than me!

"That's a man, baby!"
Top Top