Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 4:24:06 PM EDT
Okay, maybe requested would be a better word for it.  My PS skills boarder on crude and I want to mess with a co-worker.

He plans on getting a Masada this spring/summer.  I was wondering if any of you guys could use this same scheme and transfer it to the Masada
http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Magpul_masada_16fde.jpg

Thanks in advance for all of your dillagence.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:57:33 AM EDT
[#1]
How's this?

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
First I changed it to cmyk because I don't like working in rgb mode.  Masked the area I wanted to change, went into curves and started pulling cyan and yellow down from the end point and the black from the middle. Pushed up the magenta from the start point and then just played around in curves until it looked right.  You can't really make a change that drastic in one move. You have to keep going into your curves and do it a little at a time, otherwise it will flatten out. I only moved the black from the mid point since it is what holds all the detail.  You can use channel mixer also and put the detail from the black onto the other channels.  Changed it back to rgb after that.

Something like that I always go to curves first and try to get it as close as I can or use channel mixer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top