Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:36:44 PM EDT
I need a quick refresher. In photoshop, how do I get to the menu that allows for image cut out's? I've done it before, but it has been a while since I've used it and I've forgotten how to do it? Basically, photoshop traces around what you want and smoothes it out for you?

Top Top