Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The first type in your description is too busy slaying pussy to be always posting about MGTOW on gun boards. The 2nd? Well LOL
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at the pay gap BS.
View Quote

Yeah, this. If the cost of her meal is your toll to understand she's a useless piece of shit... you got off cheap.
And maybe you can leave that feedback if you met on some sort of app...

Thank God I met my wife the old fashioned way. You know, in person, not on a date... actually knew her a little before asking her out. And she knew me a little before agreeing to go out.

Funny how that goes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dating rules if the man pays based on the expenditure scale.

If the ladies meal costs
$0- $25 No expectation is justified.
$26-$50 A tongue kiss is expected and required.
$51-$70 1st base is expected but it assumes that first base is worth it. If first base is not worth it, the woman should give up 2nd base as it is not the mans fault god shorted you.
$71-$99 Second based is expected with reciprocation.
$100-$150 Unwritten social rule is that the lady gives the sex.
+$150 Requires she be open for it all and makes you breakfast in bed. If she cannot make a decent breakfast it is eject time and consider the $150+ a small price to pay to find out.
View Quote

good luck with whores this looks like the menu at the chicken ranch
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lol did they not know about coffee dates being the thing?
View Quote

I've always offered the option of coffee, drinks, or dinner for first dates sourced online (meaning not somebody you met already IRL).

Only one has even chosen dinner for the first date, the others chose coffee/drinks.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I ONLY EAT OLIVE GARDEN FOR LUNCH AND IT IS GREAT SCREW THE HATERS.

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING TAGGED IN THESE WIMMINZ THREADS I AM HAPPY WHERE I AM
View Quote

OLIVE GARDEN IS GOING TO SPONSOR TURBO V8 ARMORED THINGS IF WE SHAMELESSLY PLUG THEM EVERYWHERE
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would guess that they would be "triggered" by quite a number of my views and core values.
View Quote

You'd be surprised.

Last year I met a girl from Kent State, she was the cutest black girl I've ever seen.  She was obviously liberal, but I'd talk freely about my opinions on guns, Trump, and BLM and she never had a problem with it.  Why?  Because at the time I had strong masculine frame.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
you're flying cross merica for concerts and still not getting any strange at concerts?

what's the point?
View Quote

The point? For me, music is life.

Oh, and I'm sure this will get you going even more - that concert I flew out to? It was in Vegas.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Sad to see so many guys here complaining about buying a woman dinner. I'm not sure what type of relationship you're trying to have but it definitely isn't the traditional type I'm interested in.

I'll also say that if you're seriously worried about losing a few bucks to dinner you must have a pretty damn poor track record with women.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The first type in your description is too busy slaying pussy to be always posting about MGTOW on gun boards. The 2nd? Well LOL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are multiple definitions.  There's the "permanent bachelor hook-up artist" version and the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club" version.  The first dies surrounded by thousands of notches in his bed.  The second dies surrounded by a menagerie of Star Wars toys.  Neither get married, so they won't die surrounded by a loving family of people who only exist because of them, but they also won't die from divorce.

Your passive aggressiveness is making it impossible for me to nut, man up and call me an incel.

kthnx
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The point? For me, music is life.

Oh, and I'm sure this will get you going even more - that concert I flew out to? It was in Vegas.
View Quote

i used to go to vegas often for work.

not a fan.

y'all can have it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You'd be surprised.

Last year I met a girl from Kent State, she was the cutest black girl I've ever seen.  She was obviously liberal, but I'd talk freely about my opinions on guns, Trump, and BLM and she never had a problem with it.  Why?  Because at the time I had strong masculine frame.
View Quote

I'm talking more about things that are immediately pertinent to a long-term relationship, such as my views on child rearing, religion, etc.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Olive GardenTM.  The solid choice for Cock Carousel riders.
View Quote

girls are suckers for the fucking olive garden. never got it place is pretty awful
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, this. If the cost of her meal is your toll to understand she's a useless piece of shit... you got off cheap.
And maybe you can leave that feedback if you met on some sort of app...

Thank God I met my wife the old fashioned way. You know, in person, not on a date... actually knew her a little before asking her out. And she knew me a little before agreeing to go out.

Funny how that goes.
View Quote

Sure is. I bet you weren't too concerned about who paid for dinner either.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I've always offered the option of coffee, drinks, or dinner for first dates sourced online (meaning not somebody you met already IRL).

Only one has even chosen dinner for the first date, the others chose coffee/drinks.
View Quote

FFS don't offer her choices and let her decide, it's seen as suplicant and needy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm talking more about things that are immediately pertinent to a long-term relationship, such as my views on child rearing, religion, etc.
View Quote

maybe wait for a couple dates before dropping the heavy stuff on her.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't date strangers
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Meet at a coffee shop.
Take a walk in a park
View Quote

correct. or get ice cream in the summer, or meet for drinks after dinner. meet at a book store and get coffee even meeting for breakast is more like 30 dollars than 75 for dinner. high dollar dates should be reserved for after 2 other successful dates so you know they have some real potential. im also a romantic so didn't have sex until at least date 2 when i was single
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

FFS don't offer her choices and let her decide, it's seen as suplicant and needy.
View Quote

"supplicant and needy" would be a great beer and/or band name.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sad to see so many guys here complaining about buying a woman dinner. I'm not sure what type of relationship you're trying to have but it definitely isn't the traditional type I'm interested in.

I'll also say that if you're seriously worried about losing a few bucks to dinner you must have a pretty damn poor track record with women.
View Quote

traditional dating is for traditional women - do you have a time machine?

the less you spend per date = the more dates you can go on

spend $50 on a one date, or spend $5 on 10 coffee dates...it's all about numbers
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Catranch, guzzle wine and die alone?

ohwait...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Basically, men already hold all the cards in the dating scene.

This is true. Imagine what they'd do without us

Catranch, guzzle wine and die alone?

ohwait...

Forgot RX.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i used to go to vegas often for work.

not a fan.

y'all can have it.
View Quote

I found the experience very entertaining and had a great time, would love to go back some day. I'm certainly open to doing another trip for a concert if a band I love is going to be in Vegas but not local to either me or my parents, as it's actually often cheaper for both flights and hotels to go to Vegas than a lot of other places that are big tour stops.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Last first date I had we went and picked strawberries together. Dumb me I should have spent on a big meal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.instagram.com/magdajtaylor/?hl=en

link left cold d/t naughty pics.  
View Quote

Thiccccc
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess it is a question of perceived value.  They think the value of their time is a meal.  Given today's resturant prices, somehow they think they should be compensated at a very nice level.

In a way, I have done more foodie calls that I can count - but those were friends with benefits.  The value of those worked out to about what I am under the impression is the going rate.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thiccccc
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#26]
bruh why no canada n membership
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah yes, let me go right ahead and follow advice from the guy who was not only hoping to be a sugar daddy, but needed to ask ARF about it first. I'm sure he knows all about what works to get a LTR-quality woman.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ah yes, let me go right ahead and follow advice from the guy who was not only hoping to be a sugar daddy, but needed to ask ARF about it first. I'm sure he knows all about what works to get a LTR-quality woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

#shotsfired
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no point if fundamental incompatibility is a known from the get-go. I feel that one of the worst things a person can do is to waste another person's time.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah I get that. That's kinda too many choices realistically.

A coffee date can easily turn into something more such as a second location for dinner, or it can be a well I gotta run kinda deal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Back when I was young and dating and didn't make much money I could STILL afford to pay for a dates meal and enjoyed doing it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would guess that they would be "triggered" by quite a number of my views and core values.

You'd be surprised.

Who gives a shit if they get triggered. Be intelligent know your stuff, be confident, don't buy in to irrational bullshit and call it out. You'd be amazed how many women will actually be smitten if you challenge them. More people should be exposed to opposing viewpoints as well. Even the people that put rainbow frames on their profile pics or specify she/her are likely to call you if you go on a date and piss them off by showing them their own ignorance.
Also if you want a 3 way you probably want to look for some of those...
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Last first date I had we went and picked strawberries together. Dumb me I should have spent on a big meal.
View Quote

that's a good one
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Back when I was young and dating and didn't make much money I could STILL afford to pay for a dates meal and enjoyed doing it.
View Quote

how long ago?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

There is no point if fundamental incompatibility is a known from the get-go. I feel that one of the worst things a person can do is to waste another person's time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true, but doing it on the first date can scare off some of them unless they're more mature than most ??
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Don't date strangers
View Quote

So stick with friends and family?

That’s…hmm..well…hmm…….I…ok…
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you the guy who waits about a year before asking girls out?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thiccccc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.instagram.com/magdajtaylor/?hl=en

link left cold d/t naughty pics.  

Thiccccc

LoL
Jesus, what an attention whore

Any chaturbate channels?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Meet at a coffee shop.
Take a walk in a park

No fat chicks
No free meals
View Quote

this!!!!!!

If you meet someone for the first time have them meet you at Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks and then offer a walk in the park or around the lake or something do something that’s not gonna cost a lot of money to make sure it’s even worth your  time
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LoL

Any chaturbate channels?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
first meeting is at a coffee or snack shop and we're going dutch.

Conversation will be had.  

If either of these are a no for the woman, cancel.

View Quote
yep. show 10 min early and already have you drank and 2 day old stiff croussant bought.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL

Any chaturbate channels?

https://i.imgflip.com/qckcp.jpg

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Going dutch is the ultimate reverse shit test.  If she bails because of the "absurd gesture" of making her pay for here own meal, she wasn't into you regardless.  It's really a great tactic.  To add, if she's into you, as long as you don't say anything stupid...........you fuckin'
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#47]
No food for you…lol…gender inequality.  What is she’s white dating an indigenous guy?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If you're meeting women, you can't be going MGTOW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MGTOW thread.

Quoted:

MGTOW thread.
If you're meeting women, you can't be going MGTOW.
sigh

yes you can

there is a sliding scale.

i meet women all the time. and we both have fun.

be upfront about:

no marriage
no cohabitation. ( this means no leaving toothbrushes, your monday work blouse, or a spare iphone charger at my house either.)

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is true, but doing it on the first date can scare off some of them unless they're more mature than most ??
View Quote

I mean that I try to avoid going out with them in the first place - it's usually pretty easy to pick out the SJW types right away, especially with some (maybe all now?) platforms going woke and offering ways to highlight just how much of a SJW you are.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#50]
My favorite test is the door lock test.

I open the girls door. She gets in and does she attempt to open mine or sit there on her phone.

A good catch I was dating for a while, was falling over herself to reach across the car to OPEN my door for me. A good indicator of interest.

W
Page / 8
Top Top