Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:17:11 AM EDT
I was out at a local lake called DeGray the other week when I saw a dark figure cross the road in from of me. It was only about 20 yards or so in front of me so I got a good look at it. Its paws were about the size of a grown mans hand. Its body was about hip high ith a long tail. The way it moved was just like a big cat but the AGFC said there are no panthers in AR. I talked to a park ranger the other day and he agreed with me that I saw a panther and he believes that there are panthers in the area. So did I see a panther or something else. I know it was not a bear or a bobcat so what was it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a double-tap new post before
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to ArcheryTalk.com and post this up.

25+ pages, 2 bans, 5 suspensions and finally a lock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top