Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/5/2006 4:17:46 AM EDT
unbelievable... i had a syrian buddy in college who told me pals are despised in the middle east. they shit everywhere they go and bite the hands that feed them. guess this is just more proof...

fox

Palestinians Bulldoze Into Egypt

RAFAH, Gaza Strip — Hundreds of angry Palestinians streamed into Egypt on Wednesday after militants with stolen bulldozers broke through a border wall, and two Egyptian troops were killed and 30 were wounded by gunfire in the rampage.

About 3,000 Egyptian Interior Ministry troops who initially had no orders to fire swarmed the border but were forced to withdraw about a half-mile, said security forces Lt. Sameh el-Antablyan, who announced the casualties.

Gen. Essam el-Sheikh said Egyptian forces later began firing back.

The scene was one of utter chaos. An Egyptian armored vehicle was burning and hundreds of Palestinians could be seen crouched in farm fields just inside Egypt.

The militants' rampage through the southern Gaza town of Rafah underscored the growing lawlessness in Palestinian towns, especially in Gaza, and represented the most brazen challenge to the authority of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.

Earlier, the Egyptian troops fired tear gas and shot into the air. An Egyptian armored vehicle was set ablaze and a witness said three Palestinians were injured — one seriously, when a troop carrier crushed him against a wall.

Police imposed a curfew on the Egyptian side, all shops were closed, and authorities cut electricity, plunging the scene in near total darkness.

Abbas, who has condemned the chaos, has been unable to impose order, and his failure to keep the gunmen in check is expected to harm Fatah's prospects in Jan. 25 parliament elections.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:19:27 AM EDT

Laughing would be bad form. Right?

bwahahahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:21:31 AM EDT
Yup, in Iraq/Kuwait/Lebanon and Jordan they are known as a horrible people.
Egypt, welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:22:47 AM EDT
When given true freedom, all animals will revert to their lowest ancestoral genes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:27:59 AM EDT
Isreal gives Egypt back its land and it's invaded by a third party.

Starting to understand why they are shot like rats. Sadly, the UN will convince Egypt to let them stay.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:30:50 AM EDT
The Arabs do little to alleviate the suffering of the Palestinians, with the exception of Saddam Hussein. He brought in lots of Palestinians and gave them preferential treatment for employment and housing to win brownie points in the Muslim world. Of course, native Iraqis resented the preferential treatment.

Arabs are happy to pay suicide bombers' families, though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:32:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BayEagle:
Laughing would be bad form. Right?

bwahahahahaha!!!

Yes but you can dance in the street. That seems to be ok.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:49:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
The Arabs do little to alleviate the suffering of the Palestinians, with the exception of Saddam Hussein. He brought in lots of Palestinians and gave them preferential treatment for employment and housing to win brownie points in the Muslim world. Of course, native Iraqis resented the preferential treatment.

Arabs are happy to pay suicide bombers' families, though.

they just fight wars for them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:54:06 AM EDT
The Pali's are a worthless lot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:54:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bubblehead597:
When given true freedom, all animals will revert to their lowest ancestoral genes.

What, pray tell, does that mean?
The some people are genetically inferior to others?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:57:37 AM EDT
Wait, I thought (according to the US media) that the Isrealies were the worthless, trashy, scumbags of the middle east, not the mild mannered, peace loving Palestinians?

I am confused.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:00:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

It would seem so, judging from the actions of the Palis'.

And this is why the Middle East pushes for a state for them... so they don't have to have them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:01:26 AM EDT
Hmmm, heres hoping the Egyptians get to try out some of those nice new M1a1 tanks we sold 'em last year.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:04:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Hmmm, heres hoping the Egyptians get to try out some of those nice new M1a1 tanks we sold 'em last year.

a-fucking-men!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:07:12 AM EDT
The Palestinian rabble has been despised by the rest of the Arab world for years. The rest of the muslim world has mistreated them for years. They fostered their violent tendancies and supported them for years.

The rest of the muslim world hates the Palestinians. They just hate Israel more. So if Israel and the Palestinians kill each other off, it is a win-win for them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:12:00 AM EDT
The Palis have always been the bastard stepchildren of the ME. They are looked down upon by all of the rest of the major tribes and nation states. They have been abused and messed with by all of their Arab neighbors.

That said...when push comes to shove...they and their hated neighbors will ALWAYS join forces to fight against their common enemies, the Jews and Christians.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:19:28 AM EDT
What? The 3rd rock battalion or the 4th gravel brigade?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:19:52 AM EDT
But, but, there was a border wall between Gaza and Egypt? That is an illegal wall. The international community will be outraged when they hear of it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:21:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
What? The 3rd rock battalion or the 4th gravel brigade?

I'm sure they are only trying to find work and a better life for them and their families...

wait, am I confused or what?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:38:37 AM EDT
I'm confused, it seems that the Palis' are universally hated by everyone. So why are they treated like a 'Protected Species'????

Seems to me one of their 'neighbors' would annihilate them off the face of the world and 90% of the Middle East problems would be solved. I don't get it.......
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:50:03 AM EDT
This is nothing new. Arafat an Co. attempted to overthrow the King of Jordan years back. It is part of the reason Palis aren't welcomed into any of the neighboring countries, they don't want it to happen again.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:52:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:
I'm confused, it seems that the Palis' are universally hated by everyone. So why are they treated like a 'Protected Species'????

Seems to me one of their 'neighbors' would annihilate them off the face of the world and 90% of the Middle East problems would be solved. I don't get it.......

Easy.

The Palestinians are the anvil to the rest of the Middle East's hammer in order to beat up on Israel.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:54:00 AM EDT
and don't forget what they did to lebanon, they pissed off the lebs long before the izzies invaded to kick their ass.

azman, as was said by someone else above, they're protected cuz the israelis are hated more and, therefore, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:56:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

a-fucking-men!

+1,000,000,000
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:01:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

What...you didn't know that?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:05:34 AM EDT
They're only streaming across the border to do the work that Egyptians are unwilling to do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:06:31 AM EDT

Convenient pawn willing to blow themselves and their children up to fight Israel for Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc.

They have been nothing more than cannon fodder for decades and they've never seen the truth. And all along the U.N., and now the E.U., have played along with the charade.

The other Middle Eastern countries learned a variation of Patton's lesson, "Why blow yourself up when you can send some other poor dumb bastard to blow himself up?"
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:14:17 AM EDT
Me thinks this is working out exactly as Sharon and the Isreali's planned. Good on them .

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:17:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmedAggie:

Convenient pawn willing to blow themselves and their children up to fight Israel for Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc.

They have been nothing more than cannon fodder for decades and they've never seen the truth. And all along the U.N., and now the E.U., have played along with the charade.

The other Middle Eastern countries learned a variation of Patton's lesson, "Why blow yourself up when you can send some other poor dumb bastard to blow himself up?"

i'm not positive but i'd be willing to bet more non-pal arabs have died fighting to eject israel than pals have.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:35:40 AM EDT
The whole thing is a farce anyway. The Middle Eastern states all want Israel's destruction. This whole thing about a seperate state - one for Israelis, one for the Palestinians was on the table as part of the original 1947 UN Partition Plan - promptly declined by the Arab states followed by an invasion of Israel. After that war, the former "Palestine" was divided between Israel, Syria, Egypt and Jordan.

NONE of the Arab states came to integrate the "displaced" Palestinians in their home countries. Most of them live in Jordan - you don't hear the Middle East screaming bloody murder to have the Jordanians give the Palestinians their own country, do you?

The unfortunate truth is that most of the Middle East would like to see another Israeli Holocaust, and given the chance - genocide would ensue.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:45:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:

Originally Posted By ArmedAggie:

i'm not positive but i'd be willing to bet more non-pal arabs have died fighting to eject israel than pals have.

Perhaps, but the Palistinians make for a good scapegoat to keep the heat off the governments of the others.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:04:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 667:
They're only streaming across the border to do the work that Egyptians are unwilling to do.

Do Egyptian border patrol flashlights make the same sound as USBP's?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:10:15 AM EDT
So then, the drive behind ME states pushing for a Pali-homeland in what is now Israel is their way of saying, "Not In My Back Yard."

"Give them a homeland, just not here!"
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:35:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
So then, the drive behind ME states pushing for a Pali-homeland in what is now Israel is their way of saying, "Not In My Back Yard."

i would say this is 100% correct.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:05:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Brohawk:

More than that - they're using it as an excuse to attack Israel and by implication - the entire West. The LAST thing the ME states want is a Palestinian state...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:31:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Grivo_Mak:

Originally Posted By 667:

Do Egyptian border patrol flashlights make the same sound as USBP's?

I would imagine not. Probably gets muffled by the 'towel' and all.....
Top Top