Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2008 8:50:08 PM EDT
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/12/25/calendar-offers-chance-to-spend-2009-with-sarah-palin/

Link Posted: 12/25/2008 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Must Have!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
win!

and lol at the stupid comments
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
hotted

lol at some of the comments!

I'll tell ya what, alot of assholes on the left are vile people, I just wonder how vile they'll be towards their lord and savior when he fails miserably and his approval ratings are half what W's were the past few months.
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Just received one for a Christmas present from my nephew.  Actually, he gave me a Obama calendar and gave my liberal minded sister the Palin calendar as a joke.  We swapped.

The cover picture was taken at a Wasilla sporting clays club during a fund raiser when Sarah was running for governor.  I was there but didn't shoot on her squad.

Link Posted: 12/25/2008 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Read some of the stupid comments left by brainwashed libtards.

america's fascination with mediocre intelligence and out of touch politics continues…

What a waste of paper. There has to be more intelligent women in the GOP than this nut. I cant believe someone said she was smarter than Joe Biden. You have got to be kidding me!. Little miss hooked on phonics cant win a debate.

Oh gag me with a spoon! When will we ever be rid of this ignorant woman?

Honestly, America's sick fascination with this lady is toxic. She is a venomous lady who goes to an insane church, has a husband who wants Alaska to secede from the US, hates the majority of the voters, doesnt know crap about the real world…. give it a REST CNN!!!! Let her fade away!!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

america's fascination with mediocre intelligence and out of touch politics continues…

I read that one and thought to myself "Yep, look at the guy who just won stole the election."
Link Posted: 12/25/2008 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 2:18:09 AM EDT
[#9]
"Nappy Headed" is not racial words.

'
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#10]
She does a calendar and they FREAK out. I have already seen coins and plates of the annoited one. Hell, even streets and holidays for him already and he hasn't done SHIT yet.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:57:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, Montel Williams pawning off Obama $1 coins for $19.95  
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 4:02:01 AM EDT
[#12]
The jealous liberal bull dyke vibe is strong in the comment section.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 5:41:28 AM EDT
[#13]
More direct link:

www.sarahcalendar.com
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 5:43:04 AM EDT
[#14]
The page is gone, I missed it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 5:44:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
More direct link:

www.sarahcalendar.com

Might help if I hit refresh once in a while. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read that one and thought to myself "Yep, look at the guy who just won stole the election."

What's worse, look at the fucking idiots that elected him.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I notice no one has advertised a Michelle Obama calander.

That would be a 30-day boner-killer every month.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#18]
On Amazon they have lifesize Sarah Palin cardboard cut outs!
LINKY

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Our country is so fucked up.  Sad.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
On Amazon they have lifesize Sarah Palin cardboard cut outs!
LINKY

We have the Hilary bust and the Michele bust. I am still waiting for the Palin bust to come out.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I think I want one of the life size cut outs for range use.......Hmmmm think that would get me in trouble?
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Even though the Palins won't be in the Vice President's residence, I can still look at a real American family for the next 12 months.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Even though the Palins won't be in the Vice President's residence, I can still look at a real American family for the next 12 months.

Heh heh.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I notice no one has advertised a Michelle Obama calander.

No.........but I'm sick to death of the Obama commemorative plates..........and the Obama commemorative coins........and the Obama commemorative keychains........and the Obama commemorative portraits.......and the Obama commemorative phoney birth certificates........and ALL come with a letter of authenticity EXCEPT for the birth certificate!!

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What a waste of paper. There has to be more intelligent women in the GOP than this nut. I cant believe someone said she was smarter than Joe Biden. You have got to be kidding me!. Little miss hooked on phonics cant win a debate.

Honestly, America's sick fascination with this lady is toxic. She is a venomous lady who goes to an insane church, has a husband who wants Alaska to secede from the US, hates the majority of the voters, doesnt know crap about the real world…. give it a REST CNN!!!! Let her fade away!!!

The one in red sounds like Obama The libs are a fucking joke. I did not think Palin would be the best choice as VP. But after the election I think it would have been funny for the libs to cry over someone they hate almost as much as Bush.

All the lib women I know just hate her but can't say why. Alot just hate her becuase she is EVERYTHING they want to be but are not and can't be. Palin is good looking, VERY sucessful compared to most, has a nice house and, is happily married with kids. She is also able to do things on her own, something that sparks the inferiority complex in lib women that can't do things on there own. I just laugh, there are a few in my family and they are a joke when it comes to anything other than what "Uggs" to buy at the store. Real water-headed morons when it comes to reality(well maybe not when it coems to "reality TV").

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't see the article, it says it doesn't exist. Did they pull it already?
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#28]
tag for ordering later
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

funny EVERY one of those comments would fit for obama as well

That's known as "projection". Accuse the opposition of every shortcoming you know your own candidate and associates are guilty of, to deflect attention. Straight out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Link Posted: 12/27/2008 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#30]
*Snip*
The one in red sounds like Obama The libs are a fucking joke. I did not think Palin would be the best choice as VP. But after the election I think it would have been funny for the libs to cry over someone they hate almost as much as Bush.

All the lib women I know just hate her but can't say why. Alot just hate her becuase she is EVERYTHING they want to be but are not and can't be. Palin is good looking, VERY sucessful compared to most, has a nice house and, is happily married with kids. She is also able to do things on her own, something that sparks the inferiority complex in lib women that can't do things on there own. I just laugh, there are a few in my family and they are a joke when it comes to anything other than what "Uggs" to buy at the store. Real water-headed morons when it comes to reality(well maybe not when it coems to "reality TV").

I think this is the part thats very telling. All the loons that I know just hate her .......because!
Its really kind of funny. Oh,and I bought a calender.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top