Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 8:04:16 AM EDT
Did anyone else notice P. Diddy being interviewed last night, I believe it was on NBC? What the hell does his thug-ass have to do with the election? With his record is he even permitted to vote? What's next, Snoop Dog layin' down the 411 on what state went to Bush or Kerry? "Yo, Kerry concedes? Wait just one manizzle!"
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#1]
He's going to be the next Gov. of kali
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wait just one manizzle!"

Dizzle!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Apparently "Vote or die" has two differnet meanings to young people.

Look at the turn out numbers - Diddy's goal was achieved (just maybe not his hidden one).
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#5]
The media's wonder boy for black America.

To bad it backfired on them.

Moderates and undecided voters saw the Dems using this guy as a postor boy and got scared into voting for President Bush.

What a stupid mistake.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#6]
He was there because of his Vote or Die agenda.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Just an example of why the Democrats lost and how they don’t understand why they lost.

The vast majority of Americans don’t want scum like P’Dumbass to have the influence they do, the fact that people like this are used to represent the Democratic Party does the Democrats far more harm than good and the Democrats just don’t have any idea this is a large part of why they are losing the middle/main of the country.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#8]
For shizzle!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just an example of why the Democrats lost and how they don’t understand why they lost.

The vast majority of Americans don’t want scum like P’Dumbass to have the influence they do, the fact that people like this are used to represent the Democratic Party does the Democrats far more harm than good and the Democrats just don’t have any idea this is a large part of why they are losing the middle/main of the country.

And lets hope they don't figure it out!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Does ANY ONE in the entertainment industry know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to politics?

No.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Does ANY ONE in the entertainment industry know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to politics?

No.

Only as much as their agent tells them.
Or what it takes to get the next job.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No.

Ron Silver was on the air kicking all sorts of liberal ass last night.

Giving credit where it's due.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

. . . . . but it should have been a better shot and got him in the head . . . .
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#14]
His group was supposed to be nonpartisan, but who was he kidding.  Another liberal ploy to get supporters on tv.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Alice Cooper does.  I read a quote by him a while back, saying that anyone who voted for someone based upon a celebrity's opinion was a dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Whatever it takes to bring young voters to the polling booths.  More power to P Diddy for trying though.  Too bad he's not a republican.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok, let me rephrase then:

Does ANY ONE in the entertainment industry that uses the word "shizzle" instead of just the plain-jane "shit" know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to politics?

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Nizzle.

What?!

What I do?

Jeez, I wonder where all his "Vote or Die" throngs got hung up that they completely failed to show at the polls?

Baggy pants sale?

Smoked some blunts and fell asleep?

I think there was a new episode of Real World on and they couldn't pry themselves away from the TV.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Did u guys hear Eminem's Bush bashing song..I heard half of it and hes rappin about a revolution about bush or some crap like that...this Eminem hasnt done 1 thing good for our country
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top