Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 2:54:06 PM EDT
Got an 06 VX110 and thinking about doing some mods...anyone else into moddin' PWC's?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
PWC Forums

Might have better luck there
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You'd think...but they are the GlockTalk of PWC forums.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
A lot of nonsense spews from that site daily.A couple of posters there claim to know everything about PWC's,yet have been out of the loop for years.

Just because you had a ski 10 years ago,doesn't mean nothing these days.You will get better advice talking to a door then some of those clowns over there.

Bunch of snot-nosed kids,and wrinkled-up has-been's that don't know shit about fuel injected watercraft is what is available at that site.

The site is provided by a company that remanufacters PWC engines,and all members are censored if they speak harshly about crappy products.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Kinda what I figured man, thanks. What is your opinion of pump seal kits for stock intake grates? I know they are overpriced as hell, but I don't mind paying a little extra for the time savings since my VX is 3 hours away and hate to lose riding time this late in the year. I also lined out a pretty good deal from the manufacturer.

Also doing a DYI exhaust resonator bypass, and considering a drop-in air filter. This all started with a DIY visibility spout shut off valve.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top