Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:54:06 PM EST
Got an 06 VX110 and thinking about doing some mods...anyone else into moddin' PWC's?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 1:55:41 PM EST
PWC Forums

Might have better luck there
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 2:04:04 PM EST
You'd think...but they are the GlockTalk of PWC forums.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:05:14 PM EST
A lot of nonsense spews from that site daily.A couple of posters there claim to know everything about PWC's,yet have been out of the loop for years.

Just because you had a ski 10 years ago,doesn't mean nothing these days.You will get better advice talking to a door then some of those clowns over there.

Bunch of snot-nosed kids,and wrinkled-up has-been's that don't know shit about fuel injected watercraft is what is available at that site.

The site is provided by a company that remanufacters PWC engines,and all members are censored if they speak harshly about crappy products.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:07:50 PM EST
Kinda what I figured man, thanks. What is your opinion of pump seal kits for stock intake grates? I know they are overpriced as hell, but I don't mind paying a little extra for the time savings since my VX is 3 hours away and hate to lose riding time this late in the year. I also lined out a pretty good deal from the manufacturer.

Also doing a DYI exhaust resonator bypass, and considering a drop-in air filter. This all started with a DIY visibility spout shut off valve.
Top Top