BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you did that to my dog, neither would you.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hope your dog is euthanized & you get sued for damages.

View Quote

If you are of breeding age you should be neutered, if you are too old for breeding then euthanized.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:46:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope strangers break in to your house in the middle of the night and haul you off to a strange place to be terrified for a few days before they needless kill you.

Or would you fight to prevent that?

This wasn't an attack it was a defense mechanism.

View Quote

Dog is shit.  I watched a 2 year old rottweiler play with chihuahuas at a bbq last Friday.  This sleazy dog attacked a kid's face, & your sorry ass is making excuses.  FUCK YOU
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nobody in this thread even asked about the kid other than trying to blame them for getting bit. Mental illness
View Quote

Holy crap there are still critical thinkers among us. Thanks for the wisdom Bro, these dog nuts are insane.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I blame the kid’s parent.

You don’t allow unfamiliar dogs to ride loose in a vehicle. Kennel, seat belt, divider, something. And you damn sure don’t allow your asshat kid to tease dogs.
View Quote

How about you train your shitty dog instead?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I only let good friends or family who they are previously acquainted with watch my dog.  

Don't put the dog down for your fuckup OP;.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:51:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
you need to pull that stick out of your ass.
View Quote

Go spread some more peanut butter on yourself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me explain this in a way that you can understand.

Every dog, regardless of breed, age, training, demeanor, etc, has a limit. If you exceed the limit, they will react. Exceed it enough, and that reaction will be a bite.

Owner is gone? Closer to the limit. Alone at home for a day? Closer to the limit. Picked up by strangers and shoved into a car? Closer to the limit. Bunch of kids I don't know grabbing at me? Closer to the limit. Kid grabs me? Limit exceeded, bite deployed.

They are animals, and this is how they communicate. OP should have known this, and so should the people taking care of the dog. Anyone who can't understand this, such as yourself, shouldn't be owning a dog.

Your edge in this thread does not make you look cool, by the way. It just makes you look like you're afraid of dogs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

@DH303  Settle down and watch your language.  OP has stated the kid is fine and is not "disfigured"  A dog bites for reasons and I'd bet that kid was fucking with him. It's the parents fault for allowing an unfamiliar dog in the car with their kids. Dog should have been in a kennel in the back.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Just the sick responses to this thread, wow.  Can you imagine what that mom experienced in the car with kids, after a child was just mauled in the face?  Screaming, blood, and the dog still in the middle of it all?

These responses just back up my loadout when walking my 7 month daughter in a stroller around the home.  Half for dog, other half of rounds for sicko owner who thinks I just smoked Jesus mid attack.  F you perverted dog owners.  Will never hesitate to sue a dog's owner now.

I grew up with dogs & cats, but looks like the days of being responsible for having a well-minded, obedient dog are past.  OPs dog deserves a gold dot through the dome, no questions.  Amazing at responses calling the kid a brat/instigator etc.  OP is fortunate that kid's dad hasn't beat his sorry ass.  Hope the sheriff has already offed this beast.

Boomers and their shitty dogs, cause their shitty kids cut them out of life.  Pathetic.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Every dog, regardless of breed, age, training, demeanor, etc, has a limit. If you exceed the limit, they will react. Exceed it enough, and that reaction will be a bite.

Owner is gone? Closer to the limit. Alone at home for a day? Closer to the limit. Picked up by strangers and shoved into a car? Closer to the limit. Bunch of kids I don't know grabbing at me? Closer to the limit. Kid grabs me? Limit exceeded, bite deployed.

They are animals, and this is how they communicate. OP should have known this, and so should the people taking care of the dog. Anyone who can't understand this, such as yourself, shouldn't be owning a dog.

Your edge in this thread does not make you look cool, by the way. It just makes you look like you're afraid of dogs.
View Quote

No, it's not like that idiot.  My sis raised a couple guide dogs for the blind, please preach on.  Never seen a dog attack a child in my life.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just the sick responses to this thread, wow.  Can you imagine what that mom experienced in the car with kids, after a child was just mauled in the face?  Screaming, blood, and the dog still in the middle of it all?

These responses just back up my loadout when walking my 7 month daughter in a stroller around the home.  Half for dog, other half of rounds for sicko owner who thinks I just smoked Jesus mid attack.  F you perverted dog owners.  Will never hesitate to sue a dog's owner now.

I grew up with dogs & cats, but looks like the days of being responsible for having a well-minded, obedient dog are past.  OPs dog deserves a gold dot through the dome, no questions.  Amazing at responses calling the kid a brat/instigator etc.  OP is fortunate that kid's dad hasn't beat his sorry ass.  Hope the sheriff has already offed this beast.

Boomers and their shitty dogs, cause their shitty kids cut them out of life.  Pathetic.

View Quote
You can stop showing your ass any time now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:05:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, it's not like that idiot.  My sis raised a couple guide dogs for the blind, please preach on.  Never seen a dog attack a child in my life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@DH303  Settle down and watch your language.  OP has stated the kid is fine and is not "disfigured"  A dog bites for reasons and I'd bet that kid was fucking with him. It's the parents fault for allowing an unfamiliar dog in the car with their kids. Dog should have been in a kennel in the back.
View Quote

If you have a dog that attacks people without command, you are trash.  Period, dot.

Sorry losers, Ive had too many great dogs to make excuses.  Had a lab that would catch live birds trapped in a fire place and then release them outside alive.  If youre making excuses for attacks on kids, youre lower than whale dung.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:07:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You can stop showing your ass any time now.
View Quote

Youre a sick, dog licking cunt.  I'll defend children over mutts forever, & this doggo crap is a disease in the USA.  A child was mauled by OP's abomination, & the majority here are all for it.  Nah, miss me with that weak shit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:12:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Youre a sick, dog licking cunt.  I'll defend children over mutts forever, & this doggo crap is a disease in the USA.  A child was mauled by OP's abomination, & the majority here are all for it.  Nah, miss me with that weak shit.
View Quote
Seriously, what is your malfunction? Calm the fuck down dude.  Maybe teach your kids to behave and you won't have to worry about them getting bit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’ve got to be trolling.

Nobody can be this retarded.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Nice response, cause you have no rebuttal.  Doggie people are disgusting, and this thread proves it.  If you or your mutt touch my child, expect a loss of senses.  Guess it's lost on those who just married a skank with tats & never furthered their bloodline.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nice response, cause you have no rebuttal.  Doggie people are disgusting, and this thread proves it.  If you or your mutt touch my child, expect a loss of senses.  Guess it's lost on those who just married a skank with tats & never furthered their bloodline.
View Quote
What rebuttal would you like? How about teaching your kid to not be a little brat and fuck with strange dogs?  Such an internet tough guy, much intimidation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#21]
DH303 has been nothing but a shit posting troll the better part of this year.
most recent memorable avatar was harry reid with the black eye.

his only purpose here is as a troll.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:23:36 AM EDT
[#22]
How about you board your unstable dog or be ready to lose your house in a lawsuit?  Cause Im sure in the sheriff has no time for your dog attack, or the court system.  Mom was doing OP a favor and got a disfigured kid, nice.  Guess it's all her fault.  

I watched a shitty dog once & had base police at my house by the time I returned from diving.  If they had smoked it I wouldn't have cared.  No dog My family or I have ever owned would have warranted such a response, but the days of being responsible are gone.  Here it's all lemme cry into my Ar15 and be a victim.

If this went to court, OP would lose everything and nobody would bat an eye, thankfully.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:26:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How about you board your unstable dog or be ready to lose your house in a lawsuit?  Cause Im sure in the sheriff has no time for your dog attack, or the court system.  Mom was doing OP a favor and got a disfigured kid, nice.  Guess it's all her fault.  

I watched a shitty dog once & had base police at my house by the time I returned from diving.  If they had smoked it I wouldn't have cared.
View Quote
If you pick up the dog and put it in the car with your kids that's on you not the owner. You should know better but I guess that's over your head. Why don't you teach your kids not to be shitty to animals?  Anything to take the blame off the people involved. It's not the dog got loose and attacked some kid on the street. This dumb bitch put a strange dog in the backseat loose with her kids. What kind of idiot does that?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#24]
There are a lot more punk kids with inattentive parents than aggressive dogs out there. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you pick up the dog and put it in the car with your kids that's on you not the owner. You should know better but I guess that's over your head. Why don't you teach your kids not to be shitty to animals?  Anything to take the blame off the people involved. It's not the dog got loose and attacked some kid on the street. This dumb bitch put a strange dog in the backseat loose with her kids. What kind of idiot does that?
View Quote

Again, based off trust that OP doesn't have a sketchy dog.  Courts would say tough luck, here's the medical bills and owner is idiot.  Hence why Im never afraid to shoot a dog off leash, owner's fault for having no control.  Not my job to play counselor as it's attacking a child, court would side with me, dog lovers.  Doubt a jury would have a problem with mom killing it by any means possible in this case as kid bled.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:45:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Again, based off trust that OP doesn't have a sketchy dog.  Courts would say tough luck, here's the medical bills and owner is idiot.  Hence why Im never afraid to shoot a dog off leash, owner's fault for having no control.  Not my job to play counselor as it's attacking a child, court would side with me, dog lovers.  Doubt a jury would have a problem with mom killing it by any means possible in this case as kid bled.
View Quote
Have you tried counseling?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:51:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you with the AFT?

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fucking fight for your dog, OP.
View Quote

This.

As a kid we had a jack Russell terrier that bit me in the face at least 3 times. One time requiring stitches in my nose. Not one of those times did I not provoke the dog.

He lived to a nice old age of I believe 15 before we had to put him down for health reasons.

OP do not end your dog's life because a kid provoked the dog to bite.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:11:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm calling pit or pit mix

OP, was it a pit?

Why hasn't OP responded yet?

Must be cause it was a pit....or maybe a beagle...or a pit.
View Quote

I've got a pit/German shepherd mix that is the sweetest dog I've ever had. He's  very alert and will go nuts at any sound at the door, which we're working on. He will not bite or attack though, he'd rather lay on his back asking for belly rubs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hard to sue if you're dead because you pulled a gun on me.

Also not a boomer, not even in my 30s.

Why are you so afraid of dogs? Did you have some kind of traumatic experience as a child that you haven't learned to process yet?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:02:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, your anecdote about your sister is definitely more authoritative on the subject than the actual veterinary doctor who explained this concept to me. Definitely.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#32]
20 stitches on a 7 year olds face?  

Some GDers all wanting to go Tulsa dog Massacre up in this bitch!

Shit GD my inner 4 year olds 109 stitches to his face is calling yall bunch of bitches.

Nose, eye, forehead, cheek torn so far open you can count and examine every tooth on my left side without even a flashlight.  mauled damn near to death except for a good Samaritan and a tire iron, a fucking tire iron! But some of yall ready to J-Wick the neighbors poodle.  Not a single person in the past 41 years has even noticed it... Fucking 1980s surgeons were the shit I guess!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:09:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is getting good. BTW, You're a sociopath. Just thought you should know.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:09:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he's trolling, he's bad.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not trolling, he's compensating.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#36]

A fair question lol.

I hope OP didn't put his dog down.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#37]
So have you heard anything back from the pound Op?

It sounds like the whole thing was blown out of proportion a bit, glad the kid is going to be fine.

I bet the little shit won't tease dogs ever again, especially after just getting in trouble for doing it a few days before being bit by yours.

You're going to be able to get your dog back especially with the lady at the pound going to bat for you, hopefully your family isn't going to push for it to be put down.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:36:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll bet your fun at parties. Stop projecting.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:39:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:51:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Fucking morons that think you can fuck with dogs and are surprised by the repercussions.
Just like people, you jab a finger into someone's chest only so many times before someone who isn't timid will strike back.
And piss on   ---303 for projecting
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Your dog disfigured a kid for life, F that POS.  If it was my kid, the dog wouldn't have left the car alive.

7 year old now looks like scarface & youre worried about this mutt.  Ok pal.

Lucky no eyesight was lost and you arent being sued yet.  20 stitches & 95% here are pro mutt, dog nuts never fail to disgust me.
View Quote

You are a dipshit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#42]
This thread is the best and worst of GD. Based on OP's description of the dogs temperament, breed mix and the child's prior behavior with dogs I wouldn't put he dog down. I'd be curious to know what the kid was doing that provoked the dog but that should have been the parents job. To me this is where the failure is with the supervising parent, not the dog. I would bet with that breed mix (golden retriever/lab) it took a heck of allot of provoking before the dog snapped and bit her. Terrible, but a normal response for a dog cornered, around strange people and no way to flee continued pain/harassment. Would be nice to know more from the supervising parent? I'd bet it went on and on and the parent was "shocked" when it finally happened.

When I was a kid way back when I remember and equal amount of concern and scolding I received when I got bit on the hand. At first was the concern, then came the scolding when my parents said, "You don't approach an old dog on a hot summer day like that!" It was a "love bite" just letting me know who's boss and I was in his space without permission.

The hoops you listed to jump through are completely unreasonable OP. I'd bet there is a better way out of it for you and your pup. Prayers for the little girl, you OP the pup and all involved.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fucking fight for your dog, OP.
View Quote

This. Hope you get your buddy back.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:22:57 AM EDT
[#45]
I wouldn't be putting my dog down in that situation. That situation should never have happened. A dog around children that age is a very bad situation to put a dog and the child togerther.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:51:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame the kid’s parent.

You don’t allow unfamiliar dogs to ride loose in a vehicle. Kennel, seat belt, divider, something. And you damn sure don’t allow your asshat kid to tease dogs.

Because ultimately, the humans are in control. They should know better.

A dog is a dog.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:02:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your dog disfigured a kid for life, F that POS.  If it was my kid, the dog wouldn't have left the car alive.

Lucky no eyesight was lost and you arent being sued yet.  20 stitches & 95% here are pro mutt, dog nuts never fail to disgust me.

What if another dog attacked your dog? What would you do?
I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed? What do you think of that pit that was brought in and attacked dudes child? Think he should be dead? He chose his child over a dog. You wouldn’t? Wtf is wrong with you people?? Dogs are great but they are no mach to people. Fucked up situation but I think op is doing the best thing he can considering the law is involved now. Re-homing would be nice but seems it may be out of his hands.

If a dog bit my kids face, I may not stop at the dog.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed? What do you think of that pit that was brought in and attacked dudes child? Think he should be dead? He chose his child over a dog. You wouldn’t? Wtf is wrong with you people?? Dogs are great but they are no mach to people. Fucked up situation but I think op is doing the best thing he can considering the law is involved now. Re-homing would be nice but seems it may be out of his hands.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm smart enough to recognize the difference between a single bite and a mauling, because I'm in control of my emotions and paying attention unlike you and some others in this thread.

You're welcome to live your life that way, but if you pull a gun on someone because of their dog nipping someone, they are 100% justified in putting you down, and they should.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I made a ton of phone calls this morning, reaching out to a few personal contacts in the local law enforcement community and a local vet.
Also spoke with a lady at the humane society, she told me the dog (Hank) has been cuddly, playful and overall an angel. She is the lady that brings all the dogs to be euthanized, she cries every time.
She told me that there are a few dogs at the humane society that are "up for adoption" that should put down, yet aren't. Hank doesn't even make the list.
She told me to tell the Deputy that picked him up to call her.
I did speak with him again and he said he would call her sometime today.
Hopefully I know something good in the next 4 hours.

Also, apparently he cannot even be put down today because it has not been 10 days and that they (the pound) are happy to keep him until then because he has been so good for them.

Also, my niece is going to be fine.
The doctors said she will have -very minimal-   to   -no scarring- because she stitched back up so well.
It has been almost 7 days to the hour and she is healing very well.
View Quote

Great news to hear that your niece is doing well and this whole thing sucks. Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed?

Context.

Dogs don’t just randomly attack things for no reason. For instance, I don’t expect a dog to stand still and be quiet while it’s being boiled alive or skinned alive.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top