[#3]
I feel so much safer now !!
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like the popo were the ones soliciting by posting the ad
View Quote

As usual, it's not illegal if the government does it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
And THAT is why you have to make sure to try BEFORE you buy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honeymoon you say?

They should have been fucking like bunnies and him unable to get it up again for round 87.
View Quote

Guessing the wife was a bit frigid amd didn't want to consummate the marriage. Frustrated guy went looking for someone who wasn't so uptight about sex.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looking for a threesome or his wife wasn't putting out?
View Quote
Middle-aged wife lobby.

If hubby can buy it freely, then wives realize they need to put out a product to compete. Stay in shape, be less bitchy etc etc.

Ain't got no time for that

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#8]
How are they fighting sex trafficking by having law enforcement POSE AS THE HOOKER?

You’d think they would have law enforcement pose as John’s trying to get with people that have been trafficked.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly alright to give away for free.
View Quote

You have to call it a lube trap to sell it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Honeymoon you say?

They should have been fucking like bunnies and him unable to get it up again for round 87.
View Quote

Yup. He's either a stud above studs or she's a cold fish. Who knows the truth.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Middle-aged wife lobby.

If hubby can buy it freely, then wives realize they need to put out a product to compete. Stay in shape, be less bitchy etc etc.

Ain't got no time for that

View Quote

You ain't lying
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly alright to give away for free.
View Quote

Cops still think they are the morality police,  but not for gay shit, minorities with drugs and guns, or pedos but the dude is still scum
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Man, that is so ungrateful. Don't you know these things are done for your protection? Don't you feel safer?
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Beacuse the fucking gov hasn't figured out a way to tax it yet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Honeymoon you say?

View Quote

It’s not a honeymoon if you live together before marriage. Then it’s just a vacation.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Free? It's alot of things, but it isn't free.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Well......you know....it would be rude just wake her up.......
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the joke..
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe this is a new use for those single shot trusts?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]
That marriage is really gonna be good or really gonna be bad.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Bc we don't need skanky women having sex for money but rather a society focused on growth, morality, and true progress.

Good luck with your society it sounds truly promising.
View Quote
Thank god the morality police are here to save us from these heathen sinners!
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea, who needs dumb laws about moral issues like murder and theft?  people should be free to do anything they want!
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Lives in Ft Myers & honeymooned in Tampa? Should have been her first clue...
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bc we don't need skanky women having sex for money but rather a society focused on growth, morality, and true progress.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with YOUR society! There has been only limited success with that throughout the entire course of human history.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone who needs a hooker to get off is a piece of shit.
View Quote

Tell me you don't have a fat, nasty, sexless boss bitch at home. If you do, a hooker might offer some temporary respite.

The other resident here is waiting (hoping?) for me to die so she can get the "keys to the kingdom" and be in sole command. I am not exaggerating.

Women need to know that men have alternatives and cannot enslaved by weaponized sex.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Thread this morning, a guy got busted for that too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#28]
What a motley crew, no wonder their buysexuals.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:39:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Will he still have to give his ex half his pension? Pics of wife not loading. Haven't been to Florida in 21 years. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey man - it's a whole 90 minutes to get to Tampa, and it's like a completely different place!!

The guy runs an offshore real estate investment gig with a Russian guy as his partner.  I know of him.  Nobody is surprised.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don’t know how it is anymore in downtown Vegas but a few years ago it wast a rare event for a man to be playing blackjack at 3am and a woman magically appear on your lap.
View Quote

So if I sit near a man playing blackjack at 3am a woman will magically appear on my lap? Cool!
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Caught 176 dudes.  If a hooker charged $100 that would bring in $17k.  Not bad for a super sloppy busy weekend if some hos were working as a team.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#34]
While I don't condone it,  I understand....

When I married the wife the first time, she refused fun time on our honeymoon... she was too tired..

Got divorced a few years later.

Got convinced to remarry her after being divorced for three years and assured she had her issues sorted... to include counseling.

Got blueballed again and it didnt improve after honeymoon #2 ended.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Came to post this basically.

Also how does arresting Johns cut down on sex trafficking?

It’s not like the supply of John’s will ever decrease.

The worlds oldest profession is here to stay.

Seems like a waste of resources.

Also why was his wife asleep on their honeymoon?

Maybe this was a happy mistake and caused a needed premature ejection

View Quote

My first wife passed out on me on our honeymoon.

Funny thing, it never occurred to me to order a hooker! LOL
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Caught 176 dudes.  If a hooker charged $100 that would bring in $17k.  Not bad for a super sloppy busy weekend if some hos were working as a team.
View Quote

$17,600.00 The Government wants its tax money.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#37]
so i guess she may be single soon? is there a 7-day return period for the gifts and marriage license?
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Something with this story doesn't make sense.  On my honeymoon, we never left the hotel room, which had a heart shaped jacuzzi in it.

We had food and drinks in the room and we fucked like drunk rabbits on the bed, the table, the dresser, the couch, the jacuzzi, etc.  We would nap, wake up and eat and drink something and start fucking again.

We didn't leave the room for 3 days and when we did leave she could barely walk and I was dehydrated
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#39]
He chose, poorly...
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Paul Turovsky - Chief Operating Officer - Four Square Realty ...
https://www.linkedin.com   paul-turovsky-216b783aNaples, Florida, United States   Chief Operating Officer   Four Square Realty Investments

lol

fucking idiot.

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anyone who needs a hooker to get off is a piece of shit.
View Quote

Well I mean just take a look at the mug shots

Either way, guy is a shit bird but it shouldn’t be illegal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  That was my first thought.

He's lucky he did not get busted in Polk County.  Grady would have roasted his ass at the news conference.  lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yea, who needs dumb laws about moral issues like murder and theft?  people should be free to do anything they want!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely, as long as they are not hurting anyone else, that is what freedom is.
Murder and theft are not moral issues, they have actual victims. If some skank wants to rent her cum dumpster to some loser with a hard on who is the victim?
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Simply because they have not figured out an efficient way to tax the FUCK out of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Simply because they have not figured out an efficient way to tax the FUCK out of it.

Nice choice of words there, but it looks like they have, it just is in the form of an arrest record and court costs, fines, possible jail times.  You know, typical non tax ways to tax people.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've asked this question many times. What part of prostitution is illegal? the sex or the money?

I can give someone $100 for no reason at all, in fact I did, I walked past a homeless dude and gave him a C note, no issues.

A woman can screw a stranger whenever she wants, no issues.

Give a woman a $100 and she screws you? Issues. Why, what part is illegal? The sex or the money? Is it illegal if two people meet and have sex? No, if those same two people meet and have sex and one of them gets paid? Yes? Why? What if payment is in a form other than money, so, have sex and go to dinner? Go to dinner and have sex? What if the bloke buys the girl a car? Still illegal?

I know with drugs it's easy to tell, the drugs themselves are illegal, the money part is not, so possessing drugs or giving drugs away for free or selling drugs, they are still illegal, so it's easy to break it down, the illegal component to the transaction is the drugs, not the money, no part of illegal drugs is legal at all, not the giving or selling or possession.

But with prostitution, it can't be broken down into parts, exchange of money is not illegal and consensual sex is not illegal on their on, but for some reason together they are.

When applied to shooting, shooting a gun is not illegal, murder is, so whether you are paid to shoot some one or not, the murder component is always illegal.

I can see selling minors for sex is illegal, because although the exchange of money remains legal on it's own, the sex with a minor is never legal whether it's free or not.

I'm surprised the US hasn't taken advice from NZ, a few years ago our government commissioned a report on how much tax revenue they were losing out on, they soon decided to make prostitution legal and taxable, to the surprise of many, the World did not end, nothing changed except the government gets more money, prostitution (Sex worker is the term they use here) is a job choice and the women are also more likely to report abuse and get shitheads off the street now that they are not too scared to talk to the cops.

Still, something that in and of itself is not illegal and is in fact a natural human interaction (sex) is made illegal if it is paid for, I'll never understand it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#46]
What the hell. The police have hooker ad traps?  That seems crazy to me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#47]
< deleted>
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#48]
It’s not illegal to pay for sex.  It is just illegal for personal consumption.  Ladies get paid every day to have sex on camera.  Dudes should pay for that.   Hey we are making a movie sign this release, here is your money for the sex.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:02:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Don't trust Craigslist you horndogs.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Yes!!!

Florida man is upping his game!!!!

Anywho, believe it....

A few years ago, some dude was trying to hook up with me while he was "engaged" to his live-in gf.... I don't know what the point of that is/was.

ETA: After they married, he started stalking me...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top