Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/10/2003 1:20:49 PM EDT
umm, thinking.....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:25:55 PM EDT
should we expect 100 more posts on your current "thinking" status?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:26:53 PM EDT
oh yeah, nuke mecca, killrab, bomb syria, iran, close the borders, deport illegals, unban guns, stop abortion, put bigger wheels on factory 4X4's, stop making the new gay hummer, we want the real thing, raise the speed limit by 20mph, impeach clinton again, oh yeah, send him to jail, prosecute the now dead lbj for killin kennedy, bomb someone till the gas prices go down, stop homosexuality, make the govt smaller, nuke mecca, oh, i said that already, lower the price of all knights products by 40-50 percent, kill the ban, god bless israel, nuke the palestinians, nuke mecca, push californistan into the ocean, evict the un, forget saving the whales, i am hungry, put the bible back in school, god back in the pledge, and judge roy moore into the courthouse again, and nuke mecca my fingers are tired
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:28:45 PM EDT
I agree.. but your still 99 posts ahead of yourself
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:42:48 PM EDT
I like the multiple nukings of Mecca. Now about the whole saving whales thing. Can't we at least try to save the gay whales? They are harmless, entertaining to watch on TV and pose no threat to the female population. Oh and congrats on post count.
Top Top