Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2001 11:04:31 AM EDT
PA State Police Officer Tod C. Kelly was 43 yrs. old and was killed after being struck by an SUV on Rt.79 near Pittburgh,Pa. He was clearing a large metal object from the road. Must have been 200 Cruisers and 30 Police Harleys at his service. Please remember in your Prayers, his wife Darlene, daughter Heather, and son Joshua. The children are age 20 or so.
Thanks and be Careful out there!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an extremely high regard for the Pennsylvania State Police. After growing up in Maryland, it was great to move up here and find out that our cops are true professionals.

Officer Kelly and family are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:I have an extremely high regard for the Pennsylvania State Police. After growing up in Maryland, it was great to move up here and find out that our cops are true professionals.

View Quote

I don't know about the officers, but as for the administrators, I don't have a high respect for them. Currently they are keeping an illegal and unconstitutional handgun registry on PA residents. They have argued in court to keep it. Totally disgusting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
This has been in effect since 1925. I don't agree with it it either. I posted this topic because the man lived 2 miles from my childhood home. It was a cold ride for the Blue Knights today.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:43:03 AM EDT
[#4]
His family and friends are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This has been in effect since 1925. I don't agree with it it either. I posted this topic because the man lived 2 miles from my childhood home. It was a cold ride for the Blue Knights today.
View Quote

I know. I just wanted to make him aware. Anyway, May he rest in peace and live eternally in heaven. My prayers go out to him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 4:10:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:I have an extremely high regard for the Pennsylvania State Police. After growing up in Maryland, it was great to move up here and find out that our cops are true professionals.

View Quote

I don't know about the officers, but as for the administrators, I don't have a high respect for them. Currently they are keeping an illegal and unconstitutional handgun registry on PA residents. They have argued in court to keep it. Totally disgusting.
View Quote

Have you no decency?? Someone posts that someone died and someone posts that they have hig regards for the organiztion the fallen worked for and will say a prayer.

You come in here with some minor beef that has nothing what so ever to do with what happened and have to spread your hateful contempt for something the deceaseds employer does.

You sir have no class.

PS: Don't bother responding here, your previous comments don't belong in this post and neither do any replies. If it makes you feel better start another post. But it don't belong here.

Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have you no decency?? Someone posts that someone died and someone posts that they have hig regards for the organiztion the fallen worked for and will say a prayer.

You come in here with some minor beef that has nothing what so ever to do with what happened and have to spread your hateful contempt for something the deceaseds employer does.

You sir have no class.

PS: Don't bother responding here, your previous comments don't belong in this post and neither do any replies. If it makes you feel better start another post. But it don't belong here.

View Quote

I was only pointing our that the PSP's admistrators should not be respected, for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#8]
This thread is about an individual officer who was killed in a line-of-duty accident, and is asking for prayers for him and his family, libertyof76. If you've got a gripe about the administration of the Pennsylvania State Police, this thread is definitely not the place for it.

As OLY said: No Class.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know. I just wanted to make him aware.
View Quote

I've been living in Pa. and a CCW holder nearly as long as you have been alive. Why wouldn't I already know this? If you think PSP's admin is bad, move to Md. for a while. You need to learn to appreciate what you've got.

Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank You all for the moment of thought you have given. May we all find something to be thankful for on the upcoming Holiday. Thanks Again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top