Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/22/2012 5:56:02 PM EST
Curious what others do outside the norm, doesn't have to be weird though?

Like Thanksgiving morning it's summer sausage, cheese, and pickles with Macy's parade.
Lunch is the classic food fest.
Dinner is turkey nachos... Tostada with layer of refried beans, then shredded turkey mixed with BBQ sauce, then cheese, and baked in oven for 8 min.
Oh, and Russian tea cakes.

Christmas we have none outside the norm, so looking for ideas.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:02:05 PM EST
me ...... I ......get drunk .... ignore my family ....... eat food ..... pretend everything is ok

outside the norm.........get backpage "girls"
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:38:52 PM EST
We have my folks over for breakfast on Christmas, gets it all over early.

Big fry up is nice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:42:53 PM EST
Frequent and violent masturbation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:48:20 PM EST
Aluminum pole. Lots of it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:53:56 PM EST
Listen to Arlow Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant and drink whiskey every Thanksgiving night.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:57:58 PM EST
turkey crepes the morning after... so friggin good with a lil fried onion and mushroom and a dash of pepper
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:59:12 PM EST
We usually just have chicken if that counts
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:05:43 PM EST
Growing up, on Christmas Eve, my family and I would go do diner and a movie. We would then go to The Christmas Attic and pick out a not so ordinary ornament and have the year hand painted on it. I think my parents still do that. They have an ornament for every year they have been married I believe. We had cake and ice cream and read the Biblical account of Christ's birth. Dad could make an awesome German Chocolate cake. Go figure, a German cake to celebrate the birth of a Jew.

Some Christian tradition with a familial flare as well as some other stuff thrown in there. Made for a good day and quality time with the family.
Top Top