Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 1:03:47 PM EDT
Italy: on a Italian sat tv channel the Ministry of the Interior said in a speech that "we should not offend the Muslims because in ten years they can became a majority".

How come that a Ministry of a sovereign country can say such a thing?
Is intention of italian politicians to PROTECT and DEFEND my country or to allow so many people from Muslim country that in so few years they will be the majority?

My idea is that THEY ALREADY SOLD US.

I am really pissed off and worried. I feel BETRAYED.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What is the Muslim population of your country?

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Well we are trying to open our ports to them here. I am not sure who will fill up the US first the Mexicans or the UAE. If we don't drasticaly change our border security we will likely have the same problem as Italy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

1.500.000 Muslims out of 56.000.000 Italians
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So are they reproducing like cockroaches?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well we are trying to open our ports to them here. I am not sure who will fill up the US first the Mexicans or the UAE. If we don't drasticaly change our border security we will likely have the same problem as Italy.

Son, is NOT a matter of border security. It's MENTALITY that must change. In the ol' good USA you still have the sense of the power of your country and PATRIOTTISM.

In EU and Italy in particular, we LOST IT.

THere is people, here, that ask even WHY we must have an Army. Completely pussified...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So are they reproducing like cockroaches?

Poor analogy. It doesn't take a majority to throw its weight around and gain power. Fear overcomes the timid.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son, is NOT a matter of border security. It's MENTALITY that must change. In the ol' good USA you still have the sense of the power of your country and PATRIOTTISM.

THere is people, here, that ask even WHY we must have an Army. Completely pussified...

Your right, just was a gut reaction post. The security wouldn't be lacking if the people in power cared.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Oh for the love of Pete. We are not opening our ports to them. Catch a friggen clue.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh for the love of Pete. We are not opening our ports to them. Catch a friggen clue.

See above post.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#12]

The local .Gov were offering big financial incentives to try and get the locals to have babies.

We have the same thing in America....its called welfare.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The local .Gov were offering big financial incentives to try and get the locals to have babies.

We have the same thing in America....its called welfare.

best post all day!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#15]
when the communists took over in Russia after 1917 revolution, they were not in the majority...
then the Nazi's took over Germany in the '30's they also were in the minority...

That is why it is imprtant to have an undivided government (or company management)  ...
only one dissenter is needed to destroy the whole show..

early civilizations often tried to include their enemy on the form of appeasement thinking they were being nice and they would collapse soon thereafter...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Most European countries will collapse economically way before the muslims get in majority, just look at how crappy the French economy is already with a 5-10% muslim minority.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:05:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:58:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Most European countries will collapse economically way before the muslims get in majority, just look at how crappy the French economy is already with a 5-10% muslim minority.

The French are starting to get worried at last, Sarkozy is proposing harsh new measures and he will probably be the next French President.

BTW; France now has between 10-12% of it's population Muslim!

France is in the deep shit. In Marseille seems to be in the Casbah of Medina or another shitty place in Arabistan.
Antisemites slogans, anti-western and anti USA graffiti are common.

My cousin was grew in Germany, in a NATO base in Geilinkirchen, because my uncle was a AWACS readar officer for some years. She started to live in Germany and study in Belgium (borders very close to Germany....). She ALREADY told me in 1985 that they got problems with the muslims in medium size German cities. If you were so unlucky to have your house at the border with a muslim quarter, during Ramadan after sunset  you cannot sleep: the Muslim fast all the day, but after sunset they can eat and drink the muezzins call for pray, and this when you are going to sleep. Calling German POLIZEI was worthless, because they answered that they knew that Muslim were infring law but they couldn't do anything...

In Italy it will be even worse...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:23:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:32:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
IIRC, Italy has a serious problem with it's declining native Italian birth rate. I was watching a documentary on it, one village had no babies born in years. The local .Gov were offering big financial incentives to try and get the locals to have babies.

Wow!  I guess I will have to volunteer to go over to Italy and explain the facts of life to some of those chicks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:41:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Italy: on a Italian sat tv channel the Ministry of the Interior said in a speech that "we should not offend the Muslims because in ten years they can became a majority".

paolo, i know exactly how you feel.

our government has done the exact same thing with the mexicans.  our government that is supposed to protect us has allowed millions upon millions of illegals into this country.  they have rolled over for these criminals, theives, rapists, and murderers.  our government won't raise a hand to these people out of fear of offending them.

we, in America, are already fucked...  they are the majority in several states already.  the infestation is spreading

keep in mind that i have no problems with hispanics.  several of my good friends are hispanic - for the most part, the hispanics down here are a good, proud, catholic people with strong family values.  

my problem is only with the illegals that come across the border to suck this country dry  they are the exact opposite of the American citizens of mexican decent.  they've proven time and time again that they don't deserve to live in this country.  i feel sick when i see them in the streets - their long unkempt hair, reeking of weed and booze, harassing any women that may be in the area - these people are animals.  and our government doesn't want to offend them.  while our government does nothing, they continue to flood our streets with drugs, steal from us, murder our citizens, rape our women, and bleed us dry.

yup, i know exactly how you feel.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

paolo, i know exactly how you feel.

our government has done the exact same thing with the mexicans.  our government that is supposed to protect us has allowed millions upon millions of illegals into this country.  they have rolled over for these criminals, theives, rapists, and murderers.  our government won't raise a hand to these people out of fear of offending them.

we, in America, are already fucked...  they are the majority in several states already.  the infestation is spreading

keep in mind that i have no problems with hispanics.  several of my good friends are hispanic - for the most part, the hispanics down here are a good, proud, catholic people with strong family values.  

my problem is only with the illegals that come across the border to suck this country dry  they are the exact opposite of the American citizens of mexican decent.  they've proven time and time again that they don't deserve to live in this country.  i feel sick when i see them in the streets - their long unkempt hair, reeking of weed and booze, harassing any women that may be in the area - these people are animals.  and our government doesn't want to offend them.  while our government does nothing, they continue to flood our streets with drugs, steal from us, murder our citizens, rape our women, and bleed us dry.

yup, i know exactly how you feel.

I can agree with this  I live in a small southern town and 6 or 7 years ago you never saw a hispanic they are now 30%  of the population here.  I saw some statistics the other day that shows if not another hispanic crosses the border that by 2050 the caucasian will be the minority.  These were if no more came.

The only good I can say is that thank GOD that they have a basic christian belief and that they aren't muslim like the situation in Europe!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
IIRC, Italy has a serious problem with it's declining native Italian birth rate. I was watching a documentary on it, one village had no babies born in years. The local .Gov were offering big financial incentives to try and get the locals to have babies.
ANdy

They need to send me over there.  I'd be happy to help with their fertility problems.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your middle paragraph, "....WE LOST IT."  is really critical.  It never really occurred to me before you said that, but it is yet another problem of the European Union - one loses national identity, therefore patriotism, consequntly country.  It also makes me wonder - yes, I know, "conspiracy theories" - who is behind all this.  It can only benefit those pulling the strings and getting rich off all of it.  The rest can stew.  So, you will lose one of the greatest cultures in the history of the world, to pacify those who will destroy the people, and curry favor with the few string pullers.

They need to be marched under the yoke, in my view.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Of course they have sold you out.

Same way our gov't has sold us out over the Mexicans.

Only one solution and it ain't the ballot box.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hispanics Account for Almost One-Half of U.S. Population Growth

by Carl Haub

One problem with these sorts of very-long-range prediction is that they often times aren't borne out.  I am going to be surprised if Hispanic birth rates stay terribly high 20 or 30 years from now.  In fact I suspect third generation Hispanic birth rates aren't much different from white birth rates.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#29]

.......Italy..........

It's ITALY!..........where the Germans marched in backwards and told the Italians they were leaving!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Two items I noticed in today's Birmingham (AL) News

1. In the Parade insert there is an article on Classified documents in the US. Among items classified:

"The names of illegal aliens convicted in the U.S. of violent crimes, such as rape and murder, who are sentenced to time in American prisons. This information is restricted. Illegal aliens who commit violent crimes have more privacy rigthts than American citizens, whose names and crimes are public record."

And on page 7A

"Illegals certification halted in Tennessee

NASHVILLE- Tennessee stopped issuing driving certificates to illegal immigrants Friday after investigators learned out-of-state applicants were using fake papers and bribes to get cards. The program could be scrapped altogether after a review by state investigators. The program was meant to improve driving safety by ensuring immigrants knew traffic rules."

(Like someone in the country illegally gives a rat's ass about rules)

edited for speling
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Of course they have sold you out.

Same way our gov't has sold us out over the Mexicans.

Only one solution and it ain't the ballot box.

Sad but true
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Two items I noticed in today's Birmingham (AL) News

1. In the Parade insert there is an article on Classified documents in the US. Among items classified:

"The names of illegal aliens convicted in the U.S. of violent crimes, such as rape and murder, who are sentenced to time in American prisons. This information is restricted. Illegal aliens who commit violent crimes have more privacy rigthts than American citizens, whose names and crimes are public record."

illegals "right to privacy" gives THEM immunity from having any of their arrest records publicly available..............like Citizens records are
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top