Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 4:27:47 PM EDT
What did you guys make of the video?  I'm glad he's alive so we can kill him.

...Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god....

Sounds like same rhetoric of Michael Moore, John Kerry, and other Dems who were critical of President Bush's seven minutes reading a book.

Shok
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a little surprized that everyone isnt going thread crazy about this.
His first video appearance in a while. I think it serves his recruitment endeavor well if Bush gets in....but at the same time, Kerry would create an environment that would subject us to the enemy's mercy..which of course they have none of.

It's beyond me...but fk it..I will pick up some ammo this weekend (already started)...and see where this goes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top