Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how the Bible is justified, the traditional teachings justified and validated daily, isn’t it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Funny how the Bible is justified, the traditional teachings justified and validated daily, isn’t it.
View Quote

Does the Bible say oral sex is wrong?
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not necessarily, but whoring around, yes
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#4]
See, you should have learned from Michael Douglas and his wife’s carcinogenic snatch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Every time I see the TV commercial with the woman saying "My partner and I had 8 UTIs in one year." I find myself thinking "You and 'Dirty Dick' gotta wash that thing every once in a while!"

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah um, this isn’t the only sexually transmitted disease that can cause death.  So doing what God supposedly wants you to (procreate) can kill you too.  I thought God punched your ticket whenever he decided to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, there’s a reason you aren’t supposed to put other people’s genitalia in your mouth.

People who lived a long time ago observed that it would kill people. They invented a superstition to prevent people from dying.

Most sins are sins for a reason. To convince stupid people to not be stupid they invented a thing called god. They called stupid shit that will hurt you or others sins.

It could literally be God giving people cancer but more likely people figured out that sucking on a yeasty spot that fecal matter is excreted from has health risks but they couldn’t just tell people that because again people are stupid. But if your afterlife depends on not sucking on yeasty pissy poopie bits then people won’t.

Imagine rectal incontinence before butt plugs,  rectal reconstruction surgery or diapers in a time without clean water or disinfectants.

A person into Buggery would have been a walking vector of disease for everyone in a community. They’d be Shitting everywhere and disgusting.

Thus people who did it were cast out of a community.

A lot of shit that people view as unjust stigmatization through their modern lens do so because they live in a society with unimaginable technological resources that didn’t exist before about 1950.

Yeah um, this isn’t the only sexually transmitted disease that can cause death.  So doing what God supposedly wants you to (procreate) can kill you too.  I thought God punched your ticket whenever he decided to?

You’re only supposed to have sex with the person you are married to. Kinda reduces the chances of sexually transmitted infections.

I think it’s more like if you do stupid self destructive shit you’ll die from it eventually. I figure the rules in the Bible are more like a communal code of conduct.

If you can’t follow them then you are cast out of the community.

“Cut off from the people.”
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, imagine getting sick from seafood poisoning without antibiotics.

Pigs carry tape worms. Pig shit in your water supply means everyone could get tape worms.

The dress code laws were to keep people from showing outward signs of wealth. In a community where you literally need everyone to be fully committed to the groups surviving shows of vanity and decadence could unravel social cohesion.

It’s all perfectly logical. People are just not living as they had to anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, there’s a reason you aren’t supposed to put other people’s genitalia in your mouth.

People who lived a long time ago observed that it would kill people. They invented a superstition to prevent people from dying.

Most sins are sins for a reason. To convince stupid people to not be stupid they invented a thing called god. They called stupid shit that will hurt you or others sins.

It could literally be God giving people cancer but more likely people figured out that sucking on a yeasty spot that fecal matter is excreted from has health risks but they couldn’t just tell people that because again people are stupid. But if your afterlife depends on not sucking on yeasty pissy poopie bits then people won’t.

This post is depressing.

God told people not to consume shellfish and eat pork also.

11th commandment.

Thou shalt not take the rod or the flower in thine mouth lest ye might die.

Pigs carry tape worms. Pig shit in your water supply means everyone could get tape worms.

The dress code laws were to keep people from showing outward signs of wealth. In a community where you literally need everyone to be fully committed to the groups surviving shows of vanity and decadence could unravel social cohesion.

So you're telling me we have a cleaner environment now with better medicine? Which helps with STDs? Oral sex certainly isn't tops in our list of problems here being a w**** certainly is
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So you're telling me we have a cleaner environment now with better medicine? Which helps with STDs? Oral sex certainly isn't tops in our list of problems here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

So you're telling me we have a cleaner environment now with better medicine? Which helps with STDs? Oral sex certainly isn't tops in our list of problems here

Well having yeasty fecal matter in your throat will still cause cancer.

I mean that’s kinda not very surprising if you consider it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#9]
more sexual partners
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You’re only supposed to have sex with the person you are married to. Kinda reduces the chances of sexually transmitted infections.

I think it’s more like if you do stupid self destructive shit you’ll die from it eventually. I figure the rules in the Bible are more like a communal code of conduct.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine rectal incontinence before butt plugs,  rectal reconstruction surgery or diapers in a time without clean water or disinfectants.

A person into Buggery would have been a walking vector of disease for everyone in a community. They’d be Shitting everywhere and disgusting.

A lot of shit that people view as unjust stigmatization through their modern lens do so because they live in a society with unimaginable technological resources that didn’t exist before about 1950.

I don't have a problem only having sex with my wife....and I sure didn't need the Bible to enforce my fidelity.

I really can't imagine God doesn't want husband and wife to have oral sex.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

Meh, you have a dog?  He ever lick you?

Eta and its the hpv,  not the poo.  Thousands of poo eaters right now.  Literal eaters
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't have a problem only having sex with my wife....and I sure didn't need the Bible to enforce my fidelity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you probably wouldn’t have a wife if it wasn’t for the Bible. You know it kinda invented the whole thing.

I mean I won’t be throwing any stones your way but you might want to invest in some sort of mouth wash.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Eta and it’s the hpv,  not the poo.  Thousands of poo eaters right now.  Literal eaters
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

Eta and it’s the hpv,  not the poo.  Thousands of poo eaters right now.  Literal eaters

Sounds unsanitary.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sounds unsanitary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

Eta and its the hpv,  not the poo.  Thousands of poo eaters right now.  Literal eaters

Sounds unsanitary.

Lol. It is.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol. It is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

Sounds unsanitary.

Lol. It is.

And in my view self destructive.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I bet your fun at parties

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:06:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So what if someone has gone down on over 30 women.   Asking for a friend.
View Quote

I would assume he's bisexual prefers males, 'cause that's not even a good start for a straight man that really likes girls.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:06:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Statistics show that about 10,000 people die from HPV cancer annually. In America, that's about a 0.00285% chance.

I'm not saying that HPV isn't something to be worried about, but I would suspect that the majority of those that do get the cancer-variations of the virus are likely hanging out in extremely high risk crowds or sticking their pecker in very shady, random holes where other diseases, abuses, and lifestyles result in pretty poor hygiene.

While I think abstinence is a good practice for young adults, simply choosing better partners would prevent much of the worry.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Imagine thinking everyone hated the gays because they are gays for 10k years and then realizing it’s because they were just shitting on the carpets every time they sneezed and no one wanted to clean it up.

Hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah I think you're stretching your argument pretty thin.

For example, it's pretty well understood that Song of Solomon includes a positive depiction of sexual activity in marriage (including what is pretty obviously oral sex). There are societal trends with respect to sexual activity and what is considered deviant or taboo, but trying to tie them back to some underlying theological origin is misguided. The Bible is very clear that sec within marriage is pretty much anything goes as long as it stays IN the marriage and it's approached in a loving, cooperative manner (rather than a selfish or exploitive one).
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn sodomites!

These unnatural non-conservative sex acts need to be outlawed! Sex is for procreation only! That means missionary with the lights off thru a hole cut in a wool blanket and there best not be any enjoying it.

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So everyone here who complains about their wife no longer wanting sex is probably going to avoid cancer?
View Quote

So all the women that give me the cold shoulder are actually doing me a favor? Who knew? I'll give the next one a "Thanks Sweetie."
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#23]
And for anyone who is anti,  how do you get your girl off?  Without her doing something? I know you ain't railing away with your snub for 30 minutes.  They need that clitoral stimulation.

Education time for you incels and fags.  Her clit is like the end of your dick, its where the nerves are.  You gotta be gentle with that little fucker but if you are, she'll keep coming back.
It needs attention with gentle friction.. and if you're smart, you get her off first and then you get do what you want.

Put that pussy on me like a hoodie in the Winter time
Socks on, sweatin' like I'm sprintin' to the finish line (fyoom)
Mr. Nasty Time, I made you nut, your goal to give me mine

"PTPOM 2.0" Mohead Mike x MoneyBaggYo x Big Boogie Official Video

This song cracks me up.  NSFW.  Dont click if you're a curmudgeon.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
UK doctor? Does the UK have doctors?

I remember an actress in "Braveheart" that clearly said that Englishmen don't know what their tongue is for.

She was French, by the way.

I would lick her into eternity and beyond. She deserves to be happy, loyal and free.

View Quote

She and Sophie Marceau were both hot
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Damn sodomites!

These unnatural non-conservative sex acts need to be outlawed! Sex is for procreation only! That means missionary with the lights off thru a hole cut in a wool blanket and there best not be any enjoying it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Found the non pussy eater.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deeply closeted cocksucker detected....
Found the non pussy eater.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Dentist here but if memory serves 85% of cervical carcinoma and 55% of oral cancer is caused by HPV.  The crazy thing is this could be eliminated in a single generation if everyone was vaccinated.  The good news is these cancers generally respond well to treatment unlike those that are caused by smoking and alcohol use. I have seen a ton of scary stuff over the years from oral cancer and life after treatment is often worse.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#28]
It’s like God’s plan that sex should be within the bounds of marriage and only with your wife would solve all these problems. Perhaps God’s way is better…..

I don’t say that with some holier than thou holy roller attitude. I have definitely transgressed in that regard.

I didn’t know a HPV vaccine existed until was an adult and my wife was never vaccinated. They did STD screens on my wife during both pregnancies. And she came back negative. Youngest is 8 months so fairly recent. I’m assuming if she doesn’t have it neither do I.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah, I've been thinking, you gotta do the math on this one, cause no one lives forever. I mean, do ya wanna just survive, or live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Michael Douglass claimed he ate Catherine Zeta Jones pussy so much he got throat cancer.

Shit ,who wouldn't !
Yeah, I've been thinking, you gotta do the math on this one, cause no one lives forever. I mean, do ya wanna just survive, or live.

Well luckily the math is in your favor on this one. 50,000 cases per year is about one hundredth of one percent of the population. I think I'll keep rolling the dice on muff diving and hope I continue to be in the 99.99% of the throat cancer free population
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

For example, it's pretty well understood that Song of Solomon includes a positive depiction of sexual activity in marriage (including what is pretty obviously oral sex). There are societal trends with respect to sexual activity and what is considered deviant or taboo, but trying to tie them back to some underlying theological origin is misguided. The Bible is very clear that sec within marriage is pretty much anything goes as long as it stays IN the marriage and it's approached in a loving, cooperative manner (rather than a selfish or exploitive one).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solomon literally fucked away his father’s kingdom.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well you probably wouldn’t have a wife if it wasn’t for the Bible. You know it kinda invented the whole thing.

I mean I won’t be throwing any stones your way but you might want to invest in some sort of mouth wash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure I understand what you are implying about the mouthwash, and I want you to be really clear in your explanation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And for anyone who is anti,  how do you get your girl off?  Without her doing something? I know you ain't railing away with your snub for 30 minutes.  They need that clitoral stimulation.

Education time for you incels and fags.  Her clit is like the end of your dick, its where the nerves are.  You gotta be gentle with that little fucker but if you are, she'll keep coming back.
It needs attention with gentle friction.. and if you're smart, you get her off first and then you get do what you want.

View Quote

But that is where the poop and yeast come from!
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:19:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So I say unto ye, never eat the vagina va-jayjay
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:21:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not sure I understand what you are implying about the mouthwash, and I want you to be really clear in your explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeasty poop is bad for your health? I don’t lick genitals. If I did I would definitely be cleaning my mouth out with some good stuff.

If you’re angry about that then maybe you shouldn’t have brought it up.

I’ve never liked women going down on me. Seems like something that they do in an attempt to make me happy but I ain’t kissing no dicky mouth.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’ve never made a lady cum just through penetration?

If you’re big enough to stretch them out a bit, you’ll get clitoral stimulation through penetration.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I would assume he's bisexual prefers males, 'cause that's not even a good start for a straight man that really likes girls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what if someone has gone down on over 30 women.   Asking for a friend.

GetTHoseNumbersUp.jpg

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#37]
My GP told me the majority of the population has it so unless you were vaccinated when you were 9 years old there's a good chance you already have it
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
At nearly 70 years old and surviving prostate cancer (those parts don't work anymore) the only way I can please any women is oral sex or my middle finger. I hate to tell you guys how this all ends, but it does end.

If I were you, I would f every single girl that smiled at me. Twice.

Time is not on your side.
View Quote

Dibs on guns, ammo, and optics

Sorry man.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Imagine thinking everyone hated the gays because they are gays for 10k years and then realizing it’s because they were just shitting on the carpets every time they sneezed and no one wanted to clean it up.

Hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hilarious.

Where are you getting 10k years?  Greeks and Roman's were all up in each other's assholes.  Sodom was around long enough to become a thriving city.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:27:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

View Quote

Got was trying to keep from tasting bacon and vageen.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeasty poop is bad for your health? I don’t lick genitals. If I did I would definitely be cleaning my mouth out with some good stuff.

I’ve never liked women going down on me. Seems like something that they do in an attempt to make me happy but I ain’t kissing no dicky mouth.
View Quote

Everyone knows poop comes out the vagina and pee is stored in the balls!
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or....maybe you shouldn't imply that my wife is unclean.

I am betting that you don't "lick genitals" for the same reason I don't play in the NFL.

Enjoy your Mom's basement.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
At nearly 70 years old and surviving prostate cancer (those parts don't work anymore) the only way I can please any women is oral sex or my middle finger. I hate to tell you guys how this all ends, but it does end.

If I were you, I would f every single girl that smiled at me. Twice.

Time is not on your side.
View Quote

You can't just rubber band a popsicle stick to either side of it and go to town?
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You’ve never made a lady cum just through penetration?

If you’re big enough to stretch them out a bit, you’ll get clitoral stimulation through penetration.
View Quote

Hell some of them in my youth got off just based on my good looks, I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is depressing.

11th commandment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:31:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I am betting that you don't "lick genitals" for the same reason I don't play in the NFL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t think genitalia is clean. It’s fucking genitalia.

It’s an inch from an ass and you pee from it.

To be honest with you no part of your wife even entered into my thoughts. It’s going to stay that way. Honestly I don’t think about other men’s wives bits at all. I guess I would assume they are tidy and well taken care of as a matter of course. I never really thought about it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

...it's probably cleaner than most mouths...
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#49]
20 Fingers - Lick It (Official Video)
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not after you put your mouth on it.

You’re literally putting your most dirty holes together.

Not sanitary!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top