Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:28:39 PM EDT
Tile section, early. Kid says hey, I see you're carrying. What do you carry?  Tell him a sub compact 1911, Star PD my dad bought in like 1980.

He says.....have you ever seen that movie "falling down" ?

I was like ??? Are you expecting me to be disgusted with your tile prices and trash the place while rolling back prices???

It was a good morning laugh.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess nobody wants to bring up the OC debate tonight?  Glad it works well for you, and that Lowe's isn't stupid about it.  We recently got an Academy Sports in my town, and there is actually a sign that says that weapons brought in for sales or service need be unloaded, but all other firearms carried in accordance with local law are welcome, or something to that effect.  Makes me more likely to shop there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What were you thinking giving up your tactical advantage in the tile section?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Was there a "gay moment" between yall?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool story...bro??
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cool story...bro??

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I find it more fascinating that you found an employee to engage in conversation. The OC is just CSB
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#7]
What round for moldy grout?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What round for moldy grout?

Nuke.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not until he went to an army surplus store.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not until he went to an army surplus store.

These boots are great for stomping faaagots....and for stomping QUEERS....of course you have to pick the waffle out with a stick...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#11]
You are an attention whore and you have no concept of tactical advantage.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Tactical Advantage? I WAS IN THE TILE SECTION OF LOWES AT 7:00 AM. I wasn't too worried about tactical advantage.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sorry. I am the most pro-OC guy around. I just wanted to make fun of all the ninnies around these parts.

Carry on; bourbon FTW
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tactical Advantage? I WAS IN THE TILE SECTION OF LOWES AT 7:00 AM. I wasn't too worried about tactical advantage.

You must have had a serious craving for some caulk.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have had a serious craving for some caulk.

Oh my God....EVERYONE knows the caulk is in the paint area, down from the spray paints and wall patch products.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Tile section huh? Were you shopping for new ceramic plates for your chest carrier?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey, when the guys come to shake down the plumbing section, you will be the first one they take out......

Think about it....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top