Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 5:46:35 AM EDT
I heard on the news that you could type in your zip code on www.sexoffender.com and you could see if any were in your area.  I have 25 in my zip code and 4 within a mile.  What pisses me off the most is that those fucktard were convicted 2-5 years ago for multiple counts of rape, raping kids and sexual battery and they are now able to walk among us.  These pieces of shit should be kept behind bars for life. People wonder why I carry a gun.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I heard on the news that you could type in your zip code on www.sexoffender.com and you could see if any were in your area.  I have 25 in my zip code and 4 within a mile.  What pisses me off the most is that those fucktard were convicted 2-5 years ago for multiple counts of rape, raping kids and sexual battery and they are now able to walk among us.  These pieces of shit should be kept behind bars for life. People wonder why I carry a gun.

Apparently VA, and I think the Tidewater region specifically hae higher than average cases of said abuse. In fact they even put op billboards that read "Don't you think she's a little young?"

WTF? You ought to know better and if you didn't I don't think a billboard is going to stop you.

ETA: HOLY FUCK! there are 160 within my search area which was my zip code and contiguous zip codes. No wonder they have thos billboards up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:54:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently VA, and I think the Tidewater region specifically hae higher than average cases of said abuse. In fact they even put op billboards that read "Don't you think she's a little young?"

WTF? You ought to know better and if you didn't I don't think a billboard is going to stop you.

I seen the same billboards in Roanoke.  What a waste of money.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I seen the same billboards in Roanoke.  What a waste of money.

Yep. Did you see my "ETA"?

ETA AGAIN! What's "Aggravated Sexual Battery" defined to be? That's what mostof them areregiustered for. A bunch for indecent liberties with children/indecent acts by custodian etc.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Name: MOORE/MICHAEL/ Sex: M Race: W Dob: 07/18/1959
Height: 511 Weight: 450 Hair: BROWN Eye: UNKNOWN
Address: 402 SODOM DR. City: Hollywierd   State: PRK  
Offense: 750.520E1A Description: CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH SMALL ANIMALS
(MULTIPLE COUNTS)

Hmm.......        
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I've got one across the street and three houses down from me. 23-year-old male living with parents now. Nice.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Name: MOORE/MICHAEL/ Sex: M Race: W Dob: 07/18/1959
Height: 511 Weight: 450 Hair: BROWN Eye: UNKNOWN
Address: 402 SODOM DR. City: Hollywierd   State: PRK  
Offense: 750.520E1A Description: CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH SMALL ANIMALS
(MULTIPLE COUNTS)

Hmm.......        

good one...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Now that you know you have sexual deviants in your neigborhood don't you have to disclose that if you sell your house?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, I've got one across the street and three houses down from me. 23-year-old male living with parents now. Nice.

Out his name on a sign in your front yard with an arrow pointing to his house.  I bet they move. What was he charged with?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#9]
It's an eye opener, for sure.

Go check out Alaska. For some reason, there's a shitload of chesters up there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got 9 in my Zip code.

Closest one to me...

Risk Level:   (2) Intermediate  
Offense(s):  CoMMercial Sexual Exploitation of a Minor  
Convicting Jurisdiction:  US District Court, Lamay Co., WY

Another one...

Risk Level:   (2) Intermediate  
Offense(s):  Molestation of a Child  
Convicting Jurisdiction:  Maricopa County

Also, be careful, they have this disclaimer:

ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION TO THREATEN, INTIMIDATE, HARASS, OR CREATE A CRIMINAL ACT AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON WILL RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

These guys are real winners...

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Where on the site do you do the zipcode thing? I can't find it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Where on the site do you do the zipcode thing? I can't find it.

www.sexoffender.com
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Out his name on a sign in your front yard with an arrow pointing to his house.  I bet they move. What was he charged with?

Well, I'll be darned. I went to check, and he's not on the list any more. I'll have to do some more digging on this, to see if he just moved, or if he's off the list. Interesting.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'll be darned. I went to check, and he's not on the list any more. I'll have to do some more digging on this, to see if he just moved, or if he's off the list. Interesting.

Wonder if he did it as a minor, and it got erased or something?

On the AZ site, you can search by name, too, so maybe you can try that.  Maybe he's got a place, but stays with the 'rents a lot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Can't check CA. Maybe because there are too many of them?

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top