Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/13/2005 3:15:39 PM EDT
I need to buy some new clothes, but I am in a rural area that has a Wal Mart and Penneys, that's it.  Otherwise it's an hour one way, and life doesn't afford me a lot of time to spend "shopping" (work,  animals, homeschool dad, etc).

Where is a good, reasonably priced place to get decent quality polo shirts with pockets, dockers/chinos or nice presentable cargo pants?
Upper-casual office style, but I do spend time under cars and on the floor working with equipment.

Larry
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:27:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ohio:
I need to buy some new clothes, but I am in a rural area that has a Wal Mart and Penneys, that's it.  Otherwise it's an hour one way, and life doesn't afford me a lot of time to spend "shopping" (work,  animals, homeschool dad, etc).

Where is a good, reasonably priced place to get decent quality polo shirts with pockets, dockers/chinos or nice presentable cargo pants?
Upper-casual office style, but I do spend time under cars and on the floor working with equipment.

Larry

not exactly sure what you are looking for (although work khakis such are carried online at JCPenneys...) but, try oldnavy.com
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:30:52 PM EDT
www.neimanmarcus.com

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:38:31 PM EDT
Sierra Trading Post

They've always got sales on everything. Also, just try J C Penney online, and have the stuff shipped right to your door.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:42:35 PM EDT
Land's End

Not just women's clothes.  Decent men's stuff, too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 3:46:57 PM EDT by Sukebe]
If you like casual clothes for adults, check out Cabelas. Lands End has good stuff as well. Sears and Penny's are on line too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:28:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 4:54:32 PM EDT by Ohio]

Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas:
www.neimanmarcus.com

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

On the "Helpful" scale, you are tending over to the left somewhere.  
Cost is a definite criteria; I'm a poor man with a wife that thinks thrift stores are viable options for office attire.

Larry
Top Top