Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 3:15:39 PM EDT
I need to buy some new clothes, but I am in a rural area that has a Wal Mart and Penneys, that's it.  Otherwise it's an hour one way, and life doesn't afford me a lot of time to spend "shopping" (work,  animals, homeschool dad, etc).

Where is a good, reasonably priced place to get decent quality polo shirts with pockets, dockers/chinos or nice presentable cargo pants?
Upper-casual office style, but I do spend time under cars and on the floor working with equipment.

Larry
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need to buy some new clothes, but I am in a rural area that has a Wal Mart and Penneys, that's it.  Otherwise it's an hour one way, and life doesn't afford me a lot of time to spend "shopping" (work,  animals, homeschool dad, etc).

Where is a good, reasonably priced place to get decent quality polo shirts with pockets, dockers/chinos or nice presentable cargo pants?
Upper-casual office style, but I do spend time under cars and on the floor working with equipment.

Larry

not exactly sure what you are looking for (although work khakis such are carried online at JCPenneys...) but, try oldnavy.com
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
www.neimanmarcus.com

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Sierra Trading Post

They've always got sales on everything. Also, just try J C Penney online, and have the stuff shipped right to your door.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Land's End

Not just women's clothes.  Decent men's stuff, too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If you like casual clothes for adults, check out Cabelas. Lands End has good stuff as well. Sears and Penny's are on line too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.neimanmarcus.com

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

On the "Helpful" scale, you are tending over to the left somewhere.  
Cost is a definite criteria; I'm a poor man with a wife that thinks thrift stores are viable options for office attire.

Larry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top