Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2001 5:51:20 PM EDT
I would like to know about how old this ammo can is.The latch is on the long side instead of the short side. [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1506201&a=11929579&p=42859398&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW, I cant believe the picture worked.
I found this ammo can in my late Uncle's shed.i have always wonder how old it is and when the latch change was made.
[smash]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
WW2 ammo can. I think they changed in the 60's and I think there still shooting up ww2 50cal ammo to this day, I saw some LC 42 AP  when I was on active duty in the early 90's ! Decent WW2 vintage cans bring a premium, esp cans for 30 cal brownings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top