BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 5:39:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Looking good!  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#2]
The thing that bothers me is the fact I think we're going to see alot of voters come out who otherwise dont normally vote. I'll not rest easy till November has come and gone.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#3]
What the hell's with Nevada?

Have they become Eastern California?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#4]
new mexico pisses me off, wish it'd stop touching TX already, its getting fucking liberal cooties all over the western border
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Oregon needs an enema.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The thing that bothers me is the fact I think we're going to see alot of voters come out who otherwise dont normally vote. I'll not rest easy till November has come and gone.

Well if it helps make you feel better I have a friend who is going to go out and vote for GW this year. It will be the first time he has voted.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand how states like Washington, Oregon, Nevada and New Mexico could vote Democratic.  Florida, I understand--too amny damn Yankees coming down here and screwing it up for us rednecks.  But it would seem these other states I mentioned would have more of an outdoors, common sense, moral backbone to them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't understand how states like Washington, Oregon, Nevada and New Mexico could vote Democratic.  Florida, I understand--too amny damn Yankees coming down here and screwing it up for us rednecks.  But it would seem these other states I mentioned would have more of an outdoors, common sense, moral backbone to them.

Oregon has Portland along with the rest of Multnomah county.  Seems like every other house is owned by a transplated Californian.  Soccer moms rule this town.  It's like a little Seattle.  Then there's Eugene.... the hippy capital of the state.  The liberal application of napalm in these two areas would give me back my state.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll not relax until election night, when the concession speech is made.

btw, is anyone else noting that without a certain state, this wouldn't even be close?

What all would be involved with Mexico annexing California and getting it the hell out of our hair once and for all? Would they settle for SF & everything further south?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yeah it sucks.  Look at a county map of election results and you'll see all of WA voted Repub. and King County voted Demo.  Bunch of stupid liberals around Seattle.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Much like CA is owned by the Bay and LA, Oregon is owned by the Willamette Valley (Portland, Salem, Eugene,). I'm in the process of moving from Portland to Bend (Central OR), and I see Bush stickers and signs everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Much like CA is owned by the Bay and LA, Oregon is owned by the Willamette Valley (Portland, Salem, Eugene,). I'm in the process of moving from Portland to Bend (Central OR), and I see Bush stickers and signs everywhere.

Enjoy Bend while you can. The moneyed liberals and Californians have discovered it.

BTW, can I come out and snowboard with you sometime? Say "Hi" to the boys at Nosler when you get there.

-Z
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Enjoy Bend while you can. The moneyed liberals and Californians have discovered it.

BTW, can I come out and snowboard with you sometime? Say "Hi" to the boys at Nosler when you get there.

-Z

I know, I know..  Fortunately there's still a chance out here. I'm hoping to run for office within a few years and try to stem the tide. My family's been in the area for 125 years and has some pretty respected members in the area, so that should stand for something.

Funny you should mention boarding.. the two jobs I'm looking at are at Bachelor.. and Nosler
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#14]
We in Michigan should be ashamed.  Too many morons think he will help their union.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I am confident the state will go for Bush but it will be close.  Kerry support is almost 100% concentrated in Clark County (Vegas).  The rest of the state votes Republican in huge numbers.

Bush's plane will be landing here in about 45 mins!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah it sucks.  Look at a county map of election results and you'll see all of WA voted Repub. and King County voted Demo.  Bunch of stupid liberals around Seattle.

Exactly.

Eastern King Co. residents tried to break away & form their own county, but Ron Sims & Co. stopped it. That damned county is too bit, period. Time to break it up. But, it gets worse: Sims is now running for gov. His dem. competitior is none other than Christine Gregoire - the AG who was responsible for a$$-raping the tobacco co's to supposedly pay medical bills of the cigarette 'victims'. All that money was siphoned off into the general fund, so none got to the advertised recipients. Either one of these two a$$-wipes is ready & willing to a$$-rape the rest of the state.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Can't wait to see the look on Peter Jenning's face when he has to announce early on election night that George W. Bush has won Maine and New Hampshire and Connecticut is too close to call!  "Results from Pennsylvania in a minute, looks like bad news for John Kerry."  Going to be a short but sweet night!!!!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am confident the state will go for Bush but it will be close.  Kerry support is almost 100% concentrated in Clark County (Vegas).  The rest of the state votes Republican in huge numbers.

Bush's plane will be landing here in about 45 mins!

all those people from CA who fled but still vote for moron democrats.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#19]
amagine if bush somehow got CA damn it would be a landslide. Maybe arnold will help out?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#20]
if you drive across WI, you will notice the lack of kerry signs..except where i live..all the union morons love the D's up here.  i'm sure the idiots down in madison like kerry too but i've never ventured near there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Lots of service workers in Las Vegas who naturally vote democrap. It will eventually be the states undoing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn that map makes me disgusted and ashamed to live where I do  

*sigh*
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I call bullshit on CO.  I just don't believe there is any chance it will go skerry.  I think all their polling numbers come out of Denver.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#24]
hope those polls are accurate....you never know - sample size etc....it could be a giant fake out to catch us off guard
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Mark my words......I WILL deliver CO!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Yay Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Sadly, yes.  Too many damn Kalis moving in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top